The XR12 is a powerhouse 12-input portable/rack-mountable mixer for iPad and Android tablets, and is ideally suited for both live and studio applications, thanks to its 4 award-winning MIDAS-designed mic preamps, convenient integrated WIFI module for wireless control, plus USB connectivity for file storage, system updates and uncompressed stereo recordings via the USB Stereo Recorder. We've also included the rack ears and protective bumpers for added flexibility in your studio and stage applications.
The freedom to move around and manipulate all parameters of your mix with the free iOS and PC apps lets you dial in the perfect sound from anywhere in the venue - or the tracking room! Advanced engineering and meticulous design deliver stellar sonic performance at an extremely affordable price - changing the game once again.
Get a great overview of the XR12 in this video from Behringer:
- iPad/Android tablet controlled 12-input digital mixer for studio and live application
- Built-In Tri-Mode WIFI router for direct operation - no need for external routers
- Revolutionary Dugan Auto-Mixing automatically manages microphone gain sharing (future firmware)
- USB connector for files storage or uncompressed stereo WAV recording and playback
- 100-band Real Time Analyzer (RTA) for all channel and bus EQs
- Rack ears and protection bumpers included for flexible rack and onstage applications
- 2 aux and main LR buses with inserts, full dynamics processing and 6-band parametric…
or 31-band graphic EQ
- 2 TRS aux outputs and 2 XLR main outputs plus phones connector
- 40-Bit floating-point DSP features "unlimited" dynamic range with no internal overload and near-zero overall latency
- MIDI In/Out allows controlling the mixer via MIDI equipment (incl. Mackie Control protocol)
- Internal switch-mode power supply for noise-free audio and low power consumption