Wireless microphone systems like the Shure BLX288/PG58 are the live performer's best friend, as they offer singers, speakers and presenters the freedom to walk the stage without compromising their sound. Providing everything you need right out of the box, the BLX288/PG58 Dual Handheld Wireless PG58 microphone system features two handheld transmitters with integrated Shure PG58 vocal mic capsules, a dual-channel receiver with QuickScan frequency selection, and two microphone clips. The handheld transmitter microphones report to the easy-to-use BLX88 dual wireless receiver, at up to 300 feet away. Whether you need to mic, two vocalists, or you just want a backup transmitter just in case, Shure's BLX288/PG58 system will have you covered.
One Mic for You, One Mic for Me
Thanks to integrated PG58 cardioid dynamic microphone capsules, the two handheld transmitters deliver crystal-clear audio, making them a great choice for lead and backup vocals. In a rugged yet lightweight ABS polymer chassis and frame, the transmitters have 10 dB of gain, quick and easy frequency matching (Group and Channel selection buttons), a straightforward on/off push-button switch, and a bi-color battery status indicator so you always know where you stand with power. Green means the transmitter is ready to go, and different types of red (solid red or flashing red) indicate that the controls are locked or the batteries are either low or dead. Just two AA batteries give you up to 14 hours of continuous use.…
Good Receiving EndRock your performance from anywhere on stage, as long as you stay within 300 feet of the system's receiver. You can also rest assured that your audience will hear you loud and clear, even if there's interference, since the receiver's one-touch QuickScan frequency selection is there to help you quickly locate the best open frequency. The receiver gives you up to 12 compatible systems per frequency band, depending on your geographic location, and XLR and 1/4-inch output connectors are onboard. As with the transmitters, the receiver has two-color LED indicators -- green means audio levels are normal, while red indicates audio overload/clipping.
Features:- Dual wireless handheld microphone system
- Easy to use BLX88 dual wireless receiver
- 2 Lightweight, rugged BLX2/PG58 handheld wireless transmitters with integrated PG58 cardioid dynamic microphone capsules and 10 dB gain
- 2 Microphone clips included
- 2 AA batteries provide up to 14 hours of continuous use
- Up to 300 feet of transmission
- Group and Channel selection buttons on the transmitters allow for quick, easy frequency matching
- Receiver's QuickScan frequency selection function quickly locates the best open frequency (in case of interference)
- Bi-color status LEDs give instant indication of battery life on the transmitters, and audio levels on the receiver
With the Shure BLX288/PG58 dual handheld wireless PG58 microphone system on hand, you'll gladly say goodbye to the wire.