Chauvet DJ GigBar 2 Lighting System
The Chauvet GigBAR 2 adds to the original ultimate pack-and-go 4-in-1 light by including UV in its pars and strobes for increased color mixing and effects. GigBAR 2 includes a pair of LED Derby fixtures, LED pars, a laser, and 4 high-power, LED strobe lights all mounted on one bar.
4 individually adjustable and interchangeable heads let you cover any room or stage. GigBAR 2 strobes allow you to create exciting chase and slow-motion effects and the adjustable red and green laser scatters hundreds of bright dots and beams in all the right directions.
Phenomenal built in automated and sound-activated programs are on board that include all 4 effects to make one complete show and you can easily control the unit from the display, IRC, wireless foot switch or DMX to take your gig to a higher level. Master/slave multiple units under the control of a single IRC or wireless foot switch and save time running cables and extension cords by power linking multiple units. GigBAR 2 is ready for every application using the included mounting brackets to attach to truss. Get in and get out quickly with the included tripod, wireless footswitch and FREE carry bags.
- 4-in-1 light
- Includes a pair of LED Derby fixtures, LED pars, a laser, and 4 high-power, LED strobe lights all mounted on one bar
- Create chase and slow-motion effects
- Scatter hundreds of bright dots and beams
- Built in automated and sound-activated programs
- Includes tripod, wireless footswitch, IRC-6 wireless remote, power cord, warranty card, user manual, and carry bags.
zZounds is an authorized dealer of Chauvet DJ products.
- DMX Channels: 3, 11 or 23
- DMX Connectors: 3-pin XLR
- Light Source: (pars): 6 LEDs (Quad-color RGB+UV) 3.5 W (1.1 A), 50,000 hours life expectancy
- (strobe): 4 LEDs (white & UV) 1.8 W (600 mA), 50,000 hours life expectancy
- (Derby): 6 LEDs (2 red, 2 green, 2 blue) 6 W (1.7 A), 50,000 hours life expectancy
- 650nm/100 mW (red) laser diode
- 532nm/30 mW (green) laser diode
- Strobe Rate: (strobe): 0 to 18 Hz
- Beam Angle: (pars): 13*
- (strobe): 8*Field Angle: (pars): 24*
- (strobe): 18Coverage Angle: (laser): 93*
- (Derby): 114*Fits Tripod Size: 37.4 mm
- Illuminance: (pars): 1,205 lux @ 2 m (per head)
- (strobe): 86 lux @ 2 m (per zone)
- Power Linking: 8 units @ 120 V; 15 units @ 230 V Input Voltage: 100 to 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz (auto-ranging)
- Power and Current: 68 W, 1 A @ 120 V, 60 Hz
64 W, 0.5 A @ 230 V, 50 Hz
- Weight: 6.6 kg
- Dimensions: 118.5 x 11.0 x 38.65 cm
- Approvals: CE, FDA, FCC
- Stand Height: 1.5 to 2.5 m
- Tripod leg width: 1.2 m
- Foot Switch Operating Frequency: 433 MHz
- Foot Switch Max Unobstructed Distance: 30.5 m
Includes IRC-6 Remote and Wireless Footswitch
- Weight, Dimensions, and Manufacturer Part Numbers
Manufacturer Part Number (MPN):