Alesis Strike MultiPad Drum Multi-Pad
The Alesis Strike MultiPad is a 9-Trigger Percussion Pad with RGB backlighting, sampler, looper, on-board 2-in/2-out sound card, sample loading via USB thumb drives, and a radiant 4.3-inch display.
First, the Alesis Strike and Strike Pro electronic drum kits did what no electronic kits had ever done before: they delivered an authentic drumming experience with all the responsiveness and tonal realism of your favorite acoustic drums, but also with the versatility and creative possibilities that only the very best electronic drums can deliver. The percussion universe would never be the same. Now the universe of electronic percussion pads has been rocked with a seismic shift that is off the scale: Here is the Strike MultiPad from Alesis. The first percussion pad incredible enough to earn the Strike name. A percussion pad like no other. Time to throw out your preconceived notions. It's time to unlock your imagination.
Introducing Strike MultiPad
Alesis designed the Strike MultiPad around the drummer's requirement to be able to sample, edit, loop and perform in a seamless manner. To that end, the Strike MultiPad offers an incredible 7000+ built-in sounds, 32GB of storage and the ability to record samples from any source (smartphone, mic, off the internet, via USB, from virtually any other audio device). The nine velocity-sensitive pads have customizable RGB lights and are easily configured for maximum playing convenience. Center stage on the Strike MultiPad is an Alesis-exclusive 4.3" color screen to make checking system status or performing edits a snap. This kind of total percussive firepower is simply not available anywhere else, even in multiple units.
Sample. Edit. Loop. Perform.Sample
anything you want -- any sound, any effect, from anywhere. Use your mic, your phone, your computer, USB input or another audio device to capture live or pre-recorded samples, even off the internet. Alesis even include 6GB+ of premium in-demand content to get you going.
your samples and loops with the radiant 4.3-inch color screen, easy-to-use selectors & encoders, A-Link controls and the five built-in effects processors -- tweak, shade, color, EQ and compress to your heart's content. Your sounds will really be your sounds, and no one else's.
-based recording of your pad performance is a snap, either from the samples you created, or from an external input. Either way, with Strike MultiPad looping can be seamlessly integrated into your playing.
better, faster, with more creativity and with more content, versatility and capability than any other drum pad anywhere. With nine velocity-sensitive pads, outfitted with customizable RGB lighting that display velocity, loop length and more, you can be certain you never miss a beat no matter how dark or foggy the stage is.
The Centerpiece of Your Performance
The Strike MultiPad effortlessly integrates into your existing setup thanks to its arsenal of inputs and outputs no matter what your next performance demands. Route your metronome or any sound independently to (4) TRS " audio outputs, (1) " TRS Headphone output or (1) 1/8" TRS Headphone output. Control and connect your peripheral MIDI-compatible equipment with the 5-pin MIDI in and out ports. Connect source audio to (2) " TRS Audio inputs for limitless sampling potential. Expand your performance with additional trigger inputs (1) single zone and (2) dual zone, plus TRS HH and footswitch inputs. The Alesis Strike MultiPad has your performance covered.
Strike MultiPad seamlessly transitions from a stage essential to a studio-centric goliath thanks to an on-board 2-in/2-out audio interface and premium software suite for immediate out-of-the-box potential. Ableton Live Lite is a revolutionary, multi-award-winning music production solution that lets you spontaneously compose, record, remix, improvise and edit your musical ideas in a seamless audio/ MIDI environment. Ableton Live Lite brings your acoustic, electronic and virtual instruments as well as your digital audio recordings and MIDI sequences together in a single interface with unparalleled ease of use.
Alternatively, experience the production powerhouse that is ProTools | First - a complete DAW based on the same music creation and audio production tools that award-winning artists, musicians, producers, engineers, and mixers rely on every day.
- Over 7,000 samples and loops: 32GB of storage with over 6GB of content, including loops, drums
and percussion, plus melodic instruments for any style
- Sample: Built-in Sampler lets you record from USB, smartphone, microphone, or other audio
- Built-in looper: Loop-based recording of your pad performance or from the external audio input
- Perform: 9 velocity-sensitive pads with customizable RGB lights
- Meet Your Soundcard: 2 input/2 output USB audio and MIDI interface
- Load Samples via USB Drive: Import WAV files and backup your kits
- 5 Built-in Effects Processors: 3 Kit Effects, 1 Master Effect, Compressor, and Equalizer
- Custom Effect Control: Freely map two Alesis "A-LINK" infinite rotary knobs to dozens of
effects and mixing controls
- Easy Audio Routing: Route the metronome or any sound to separate audio outputs
- Supersize Your Pad: Expand with external trigger and pedal inputs: (3) external drum/cymbal triggers, a hi-hat pedal, and (2) dual foot controls
- Never Miss a Beat: 4.3" display provides an informative overview of your kit, and makes editing
- Premium Software Suite Included: Includes Ableton Live Lite and Avid Pro Tools First
zZounds is an authorized dealer of Alesis products.
- (4) 1/4” (6.35 mm) TRS audio outputs
- (1) 1/4” (6.35 mm) TRS headphone output
- (1) 1/8” (3.5 mm) TRS headphone output
- (1) MIDI DIN Output/Thru-port
- (2) 1/4” (6.35 mm) TRS audio inputs
- (1) 1/4” (6.35 mm) TS trigger input
- (2) 1/4” (6.35 mm) TRS trigger inputs
- (1) 1/4” (6.35 mm) TRS HH pedal input
- (2) 1/4” (6.35 mm) TRS footswitch inputs
- (1) MIDI DIN Input
- (1) USB Type-B port
- (1) USB Type-A port
- (1) power adapter input
USB Drive Supported Format: FAT32
- Supported File Type: 16-bit, mono or stereo .WAV files, 44.1KHz Sample Rate
Power Adapter: 9VDC, 1,500mA
Voltage: 100–240V, 50/60Hz, 1.5A Max
Dimensions: (width x depth x height) 13.75 x 14 x 3”
Weight: 8.5 lbs.
- Weight, Dimensions, and Manufacturer Part Numbers
- Base Item
Manufacturer Part Number (MPN):
- with Gig Bag