1600 Watts and Endless Mixing Possibilities
Streamline your setup with the Behringer Europower PMP6000 powered mixer -- a 20-channel mixing console complete with a 1600-Watt power amp. Take control of your mix and your PA from one spot! Plug in up to 12 XENYX microphone preamps and 4 stereo channels, then sweeten it all with the 24-bit effects processor's 100 usable presets. FBQ Feedback Detection system helps you get more gain out of your PA system. Class-D technology used in conjunction with a switch-mode power supply ensures that this Behringer box can output massive power without massive weight or heat. All in all, Behringer's PMP6000 is well-equipped to handle your medium-sized gigs.
Lightweight, Cool Power
The PMP6000 uses Class-D technology to provide reliable, "cool" power in a lightweight 22.9-pound design. The PMP6000's Class-D amp is either on or off, delivering power only when needed and in turn, significantly reducing heat buildup that could compromise your performance. Because the unit doesn't get hot, it doesn't require heavy heat sinks to keep temperature in check. A switch-mode power supply also keeps the pounds off the PMP6000, since switching-mode power supplies don't require large, weighty transformers. Behringer designed the PMP6000 to be lightweight, reliable, and easy to transport and set up.
Your Choice: Mono or Stereo Output
To accommodate your needs in any situation, the 1600-Watt PMP6000 can operate in either mono or stereo output -- a nice feature for when you're working with vocalists, bands, small ensembles, or all of the above. You can run it in 2 x 800-Watt stereo mode; in 2 x 800-Watt dual mono mode, which gives you a mono version of the main signal through one powered output, plus a mono version of all monitor send signals through the second powered output; or in 1600-Watt bridged mono.
12 Mic Pres + 4 Stereo Line Inputs
Twelve XENYX mic preamps with switchable +48V phantom power allow you to use your powered mixer with either dynamic or condenser microphones. You get twelve channels for microphones, guitars, and other mono instruments, plus another 4 stereo channels. All mono channels have 3-band EQ, a switchable low-cut filter for eliminating infrasonics, and clip LEDs that show when the input signal is too hot.
Onboard Digital Effects Processor
Equipped with a 24-bit stereo FX processor, the Behringer PMP6000 gives you all the digital effect presets you need to customize your sound. You can apply the 100 presets --reverb, chorus, flanger, delay, pitch shifter, various multi-effects -- to any of the 16 channels, as well as to the monitors and main output. If you want to control the FX from afar, no problem -- the PMP6000 has a footswitch jack for remote on/off.
No-Nonsense Feedback Detection
Thanks to the PMP6000's FBQ Feedback Detection system, you always know which frequencies are causing feedback. Just touch the FBQ button and the red LEDs on the 7-band graphic EQ will indicate which frequencies need to be adjusted.
Useful Ins and Outs
A versatile mixer for any mid-sized venue, the PMP6000 sports CD/Tape In RCA inputs to feed in external stereo signals from CD players or tape decks, along with a karaoke-friendly Voice Canceler switch that dials down the vocals in pre-recorded music. Likewise, CD/Tape Out RCA outputs send line-level signals from the mixer to a recording device. You can use the left and right output connectors for connecting additional power amps, for example. Or connect monitor power amps or active monitor speakers to the Mon Sound output. For your convenience, powered outputs are Speakon-compatible.
Get an overview of the PMP6000 in this video from Behringer:
- Compact 2 x 800-Watt stereo powered mixer (1600-Watt bridged mode)
- Class-D amplifier technology for powerful performance in a lightweight format -- nearly half the weight of conventional powered mixers
- 20-Channel mixer section with 12 mono and 4 stereo channels plus separate CD/Tape input/output
- 24-Bit stereo FX processor with 100 presets: reverb, chorus, flanger, delay, pitch shifter, various multi-effects, and more
- FBQ Feedback Detection system reveals critical frequencies for easy feedback removal
- 12 XENYX mic preamps with switchable +48V phantom power for condenser microphones
- 3-Band EQ and switchable low-cut filter for tailoring your sound to suit the room
- Clip LEDs on all mono channels for at-a-glance levels status
- Stereo 7-band graphic EQ gives precise control over the frequency of monitor or main outputs
- Voice Canceller function removes singer's voice from recordings for karaoke applications
- Selectable stereo (main L/R), double mono (main/monitor), or bridged mono amplifier operation mode
- XPQ 3D stereo surround effect adds robust sound and enhanced stereo image
- Adjustable stereo CD/Tape input for connecting external signal sources
- Multifunctional stereo preamp outputs for added flexibility
- Internal switch-mode power supply, noise-free audio, superior transient response, and low power consumption
- Rugged construction -- made to handle years of touring and gigging
zZounds is an authorized dealer of Behringer products.