Peavey PVx 15 2-Way PA Speaker, 15 in.
The Peavey PVx series delivers superior sound quality by utilizing advanced materials, like its lightweight, roadworthy molded ABS exterior. The PVx 15 is a two-way speaker system, lightweight yet rugged for live music or speech applications, with power handling of 400 watts program and 800 watts peak.
The Peavey PVx 15 utilizes a heavy-duty 15-inch woofer with a 2 3/8-inch voice coil and a RX 14 1.4-inch titanium diaphragm compression driver coupled to a constant-directivity horn. Its durable injection molded enclosure features a black powder-coated steel grille that provides driver protection and a professional appearance. This system can be used on the floor, be pole mounted or flown via top and bottom flying inserts. Connections are made via two 1/4-inch jacks connected in parallel to accommodate daisy-chaining.
- Two-way 800 watt (peak) enclosure
- Nominal impedance: 8 ohms
- RX 14 titanium compression driver
- 15" high performance woofer with 2.375" voice coil
- Multiple in cabinet fly points
- Pole mountable cabinet with 1-3/8" (35 mm) pole mount socket
- Built-in cabinet handles
- Angled side for use as a monitor when required
- Rugged ABS molded enclosure
- 1/4" parallel inputs
Note: Unpowered speaker, requires separate power amplifier.
zZounds is an authorized dealer of Peavey products.
Pole Socket Size:
1-3/8" (35 mm)
Frequency Range, 1 meter on-axis, swept-sine inhalf space environment: 45 Hz to 21 kHz
Frequency Response, 1 meter on-axis, swept-sine in anechoic environment: 57 Hz to 20 kHz (±3 dB)
Usable Low Frequency limit (-10dB point anechoic): 43 Hz
Impedance: 8 Ohms
- Power Rating (program): 400W
- Peak Power Capacity (peak): 800W
Sensitivity Sound Pressure Level, 1 Watt, 1 meter in anechoic environment: 97 dB SPL, (2.83V input)
Maximum Sound Pressure Level (1 meter): 120 dB SPL continuous, 126 dB SPL peak
Radiation Angle measured at -6dB point of polar response:
Nominal: 100° horizontal X 50° vertical(Axis of the vertical main polar lobe is angled down 10°, resulting in the angular pattern with respect to straight ahead being +15, -35°)
- Heavy-duty 15” woofer with 2 3/8” voice coil & 50 oz. magnet
- RX14 1.4” titanium diaphragm dynamic compression driverBox
Tuning Frequency: 53 Hz
Crossover Frequency (internal passive): 2.6 kHz
- Nominal: 8.0 Ω
- Minimum: 6.5 Ω
Input Connections: One four-pin twist-lock connector paralleled with a 1/4” jack
Enclosure Materials & Finish: Black ABS plastic with textured surface, black powder-coated perforated grille.
Mounting provisions: Unit has two sets of two M10 inserts, one pair on the top, and one pair on the bottom.Additional mounting points are a set of four M8 inserts on the top, and a set of four on the right side in the handle recess, and a set of four on the bottom, which use the Peavey VersaMount™ 70+ mounting bracket. Four rubber feet provide vibration free floor or stage use, and a molded-in stand mounting cup is on the bottom.
Dimensions (H x W x D):
- Front: 28.25" x 18.90" x 18.71" (718 mm x 480 mm x 475 mm)
- Rear: 26.25" x 10.25" x 18.71" (667 mm x 260 mm x 475 mm)
- Net Weight: 47 Lbs. (21.4 kg)
- Weight, Dimensions, and Manufacturer Part Numbers
- Base Item
Manufacturer Part Number (MPN):