Neutrik NC3FXX XLR Female Connector
The reliable Neutrik NC3FXX is a 3 pole female cable connector with black metal housing which is an industry standard. Easy to assemble, the NC3FXX connector has improved contact intregrity as well as cable strain relief.
XLR connectors are part of almost every aspect of professional audio; as a microphone connector, in lighting systems, and found in almost any piece of sound equipment in the entertainment industry. The outstanding success of Hosa's XLR products is Neutrik's blend of innovation with the highest quality performance.
Neutrik XLR connectors are the most well known series of products manufactured by Neutrik, and have provided the professional audio industry a simple, yet striking, concept in connector features. Hosa introduced their first XLR product more than 30 years ago. Today it is the accepted standard worldwide.
- Female contact incorporates a solder barrier to prevent solder running into the contact mating area
- Unique cage design of female contact for low contact resistance and high integrity
- Female connector with improved solid metal latch which is larger and easier to handle
- Additional ground spring contacts for better shell ground continuity
- Improved chuck type strain relief provides higher pull-out force and makes assembly easier and faster
- Boot with polyurethane gland gives high protection to cable bending stresses
- Colored rings and boots available for coding or identification
- Sleek and ergonomic design - valuable and handy
- Rugged zinc diecast shell, longlasting and dependable
- Internal thread on shell is well proteced against any damage
- Branded with unique hologram - guarantees genuine and authentic Neutrik product
zZounds is an authorized dealer of Neutrik products.