Roadworthy Reverb for Any Performance
The aptly named Eventide Space reverb pedal will expand your sound with its otherworldly reverb combination effects, phenomenal presets, and intuitive controls. Ideal for adding another dimension to anything from guitar and bass to vocals and drums, the Space pedal takes its awesome effects directly from Eventide's highly regarded rack processors -- putting a dozen of them into a compact pedal that you can take on the road. Impress your audience with your stage-ready reverb! In addition to its killer set of reverb algorithms, the Space pedal packs delays, pitch shifting, tremolo, modulation, and other special effects to enhance your performance.
Spatial Effects To Infinity and Beyond
Eventide's Space pedal offers a wide variety of spatial effects, including basic reverbs, delays, and unique combination effects. Eventide's 12 signature reverb algorithms include Room, Plate, Spring, Hall, Reverse, Shimmer, ModEchoVerb, DualVerb, Blackhole, MangledVerb, TremoloVerb, and DynaVerb. Previously available only in rack processor form, the pedal's combo algorithms are now instantly accessible for any gig, rehearsal, or jam session -- so leave your rack gear at home and take the Space pedal instead.
Real-Time Performance Features that Save Time
During live performances, you can control your sound in real time with ten knobs, MIDI, or an expression pedal. Convenient MIDI control via USB or MIDI In/Out/Thru is there when you need it, and tap tempo and MIDI Clock Sync keep you and the rest of the band on the beat. When you want to plug and play, dive in to a hundred of the Space pedal's stellar factory presets designed to add a cutting-edge sound to your playing. And via the pedal's USB 2.0 connection, you can update Space software as soon as Eventide posts a new version.
The Space will be your go-to reverb pedal wherever your guitar or other instruments take you, as the pedal sports both guitar and line-level ins and outs, as well as mono or stereo operation. True analog bypass ensures robust signal when you're playing "dry."
Built to withstand regular use and abuse, the Space features rugged cast metal construction and reliable metal footswitches that won't let you down when you're tapping into your presets.
- Compact reverb effect pedal
- Plenty of spatial effects such as basic reverbs, delays, and unique combination effects including Room, Plate, Spring, Hall, Reverse, Shimmer, ModEchoVerb, DualVerb, Blackhole, MangledVerb, TremoloVerb, and DynaVerb
- Compatible with any source material -- solo instruments, drums, vocals, or complete mixes
- Software upgradeable via USB 2.0
- MIDI control via USB or MIDI In/Out/Thru
- Instant program change
- Real-time control with 10 knobs, MIDI, or Expression Pedal
- Tap tempo and MIDI Clock Sync
- 100 Factory presets, unlimited through MIDI
- True analog bypass
- Rugged cast metal construction
- Reliable metal footswitches for instant preset access
- Mono or stereo operation
- Guitar or line level inputs and outputs
- Programmable HotSwitch
If you could use an easy-to-use pedal with an array of amazing studio-quality spatial effects, check out the Eventide Space reverb pedal.
zZounds is an authorized dealer of Eventide products.
- Input impedance: 500K ohms
- Output Impedance: 470 ohms
- Recommended Load Impedance: 10K ohms or greaterConnectors
- Input 1 (mono): 1/4 inch mono phone jack
- Input 2: 1/4 inch mono phone jack
- Output 1 (mono): 1/4 inch mono phone jack
- Output 2: 1/4 inch mono phone jack
- Expression Pedal: 1/4 inch mono phone jack
- Aux Switch: 1/4 inch stereo phone jack
- USB: Type B Socket. Use 2.0 cables only.
- MIDI In: Five pin DIN (Female)
- MIDI Out/Thru: Five pin DIN (Female)
- AC Adapter Jack: Power Supply included (see below)Physical
- Power: 9 VDC, 1200 mA, Tip hot (+)
- Dimensions: English: 4.8" (H) x 7.5" (W) x 2.12" (D)
- Metric: 122 (H) x 190 (W) x 54 (D) mm
- Weight: 2.15 lbs, 1kG
- Weight, Dimensions, and Manufacturer Part Numbers
- with Free M-Audio Expression Pedal
- Base Item
Manufacturer Part Number (MPN):