map marker icon Shipping to 20149 (Ashburn)
When you call, mention priority code 20C-74KC
  • Mon, Tue, Wed, Fri 7:30AM - 11:30PM
  • ThurClosed

Rating and Reviews: Eventide Space Reverb

Eventide packed this pedal with gorgeous reverb effects from the H8000FX and Eclipse V4. Get the sounds of a dedicated rack processor -- in a stompbox size!

"Ground control to Major Tom..." submitted November 16, 2015

By steve m in arlingtion, TX
Musical Background: I've been playing 25 years +
Music Style: Dark wave, Goth, 80's, synth pop, ambient, and anything experimental!
Overall: Let me start by saying I absolutely LOVE this pedal! I find myself wanti9ng to just take it with me and hold it and stare at it ( a bit weird I know). The reverbs are fantastic! All the algorithms are very usable. It inspires you to write moody and dark tunes. But then again I always write moody and dark tunes! haha! It was a huge chunk of cash to buy this thing but Im glad I did. I really like the line and guitar selector switches. It's really cool that this thing can be ran into effects returns on my board also. If you've been thinking about buying one... GET IT! you wont regret it!

"Sounds great, BUT........" submitted July 16, 2014

By a customer from gmail.com in Williamsport, PA
Overall
Musical Background: Playing all manner of instruments for 20+ Years.
Music Style: Jazz, Blues, Post Rock, Film Score
Overall: The Eventide Space pedal sounds great, but has a couple of well known failings that you should be aware of. One: These units have a long load time in between presets... no seamless switching. They are large algorithms and take a bit to load. So this could be a problem live. Two: They are not super reliable. This pedal and all the "Factor" pedals seem to have an issue where they just start randomly and wildly changing your settings as you play. It's like a ghost is rapidly turning all your knobs. This is a well known problem if you search the forums. Eventide just says to send it back for repair, but if you read: It happens just OUTSIDE the warranty period. I (and many others) are having to send them in for repair... so we pay shipping, parts, AND labor. For the amount of money spent on this pedal it should not be breaking in just over a year. Mine never even left my studio (i use it to record). Just be aware. Honestly... It was between this and a Strymon Big Sky. I think the Space sounds a little better, but they Strymon is more reliable.

"Eventide Space" submitted August 5, 2019

By Harry Brett in Nashville, TN
Musical Background: 44 years making money playing guitar
Music Style: Rock, Instrumental Rock, Blues Rock, Fusion RockSoft Jazz
Overall: I own just about all the rack mounted Eventide gear, plus Lexicon and TC Electronics you can think of. I wasn’t a big fan of the pedals after owning and touring with a guitar rig loaded down with studio gear only. Used a Bradshaw Switching System for years. Put about 20K into the the entire rig which wasn’t unusual then. I’ve now built and hand picked pedals to lighten the load on the board instead of hauling a 26 space rig around and I must say I’m impressed. The Eventide Space is blowing me away. The quality of the tones from this pedal are above & beyond amazing. ( NOTE ) If your using this type of effect for guitar with a Switcher, any Switcher, I highly recommend placing the Reverb & the Delay after the preamp section of the amp. Otherwise it willBum you out and you’ll miss out on how good these sound. Think of it as recording tracks, and then adding the effects after. SAME THING!

"Great reverb pedal" submitted January 25, 2019

Overall
Overall: I really love the reverb capabilities of this pedal. I've turned very ordinary, dry one shots or chords into incredibly pleasing sounds. As you've guessed, you can make very long spacey reverb or more conventional reverb too. The presets sound incredible but it is also fun turning the dials yourself to see what you come up with. It is a little expensive, but you get what you pay for. I am very happy with my purchase.

"EUREKA!" submitted November 4, 2011

By a customer from frontier.com
Overall
Musical Background: Songwriter, Church musician.
Music Style: Southern Gospel
Manufacturer Support: Have not had to use service. The Wow Factor: Great appearance, solidly made, tremendous sound, all controls work well. This will be the centerpiece of my sound processing gear. Overall: Been searching for this quality reverb for years. Eureka, I have finally found it!

"Best Reverb Ive Ever Played!!" submitted January 16, 2012

By Darren Anguiano in San Antonio, TX
Musical Background: Im a touring musician, Ive been playing guitar for 6yrs
Music Style: Ambient.. Hardcore..
Overall: I got this reverb to replace my Boss Rv5!! Im blown away at how awesome this pedal is!! Its worth every penny! It take a bit to get use to the controls but other than that its perfect!!

When you call, mention priority code 20C-74KC. Llame Gratis en Español: 844-432-7449
Viernes 9AM a 7PM EST
Shop with those who respect your privacy — we do. Copyright © 1996-2019, zZounds Music, LLC. Terms of use apply.

Please enter your shipping zip code: