D'Addario NYXL guitar strings will bend further, sing louder, and stay in tune better than any string you've played before. Envisioned, perfected, and manufactured by D'Addario, this specially engineered, break-resistant, high-carbon steel core and plain steel alloy delivers a greater level of freedom, confidence, and power. NYXLs provide more strength and 131% greater tuning stability by utilizing a completely reinvented wire drawing process and revolutionary corrosion-resistant tin coating application. The reformulated nickel plated string windings have greater magnetic properties resulting in higher output and enhanced mid-range frequency response for more presence and crunch.
NYXLs feature D'Addario's exclusive high carbon steel alloy for unprecedented strength.
Learn what makes D'Addario NYXL strings stand out:
See every step of the process in designing, creating and testing NYXL strings in this D'Addario video playlist:
- NYXLs feature D'Addario's exclusive revolutionary high carbon steel alloy for cores and plain steel strings
- Offers more strength and improved tuning stability compared to traditional nickel electric guitar strings
- The wire in NYXLs is proprietary and drawn exclusively for NYXLs at D'Addario's headquarters in NY
- Wound strings contain enhanced mid-range frequency response in the 1 3.5 kHz range -- boosting presence and crunch
- Environmentally friendly, corrosion resistant packaging for strings that are always fresh