Boss GT-1 Guitar Multi-Effects Pedal
Ultra-portable and easy to use, the Boss GT-1 delivers pro-level tones everywhere you play. Driven by the powerful BOSS GT-series engine, it gives you access to a huge selection of world-class amps and effects for all types of music.
See and hear what the GT-1 pedal can do in this video from Boss:
A streamlined interface enables quick and intuitive sound creation, while an assignable control switch and expression pedal provide dynamic real-time effects adjustment. And by connecting to BOSS Tone Central, you can download free pro patches, editing software, and more. Equally suited for beginners, weekend warriors, and traveling players, the GT-1 packs premium sound in a compact and rugged package.
- Flagship-class BOSS sound engine squeezed into a light and compact floor unit
- Modern design with no hard edges enables safe transport in a guitar bag
- Easy Select and Easy Edit functions for quickly choosing and tweaking patches
- Four AA batteries provide up to seven hours of playing time for busking and mobile gigs
- Onboard control switch and expression pedal; footswitch/expression pedal jack and USB
- Download ready-to-play pro patches for free at BOSS Tone Central
zZounds is an authorized dealer of Boss products.
- Sampling Frequency: 44.1 kHz
- AD Conversion: 24 bits + AF method;* AF method (Adaptive Focus method) is a proprietary method from Roland & BOSS that vastly improves the signal-to-noise (SN) ratio of the AD and DA converters.
- DA Conversion: 24 bits
- Effects: 108 types
- Patches: 99 (User) + 99 (Preset)
- Phrase Loop: 32 sec
- Nominal Input Level INPUT: -10 dBu, AUX IN: -20 dBu
- Maximum Input Level INPUT: -7 dBu, AUX IN: 0 dBu
- Input Impedance INPUT: 1 M ohm, AUX IN: 27 k ohms
- Nominal Output Level OUTPUT (L/MONO, R): -10 dBu, PHONES: -10 dBu
- Output Impedance OUTPUT (L/MONO, R): 1 k ohm, PHONES: 44 ohms
- Recommended Load Impedance OUTPUT (L/MONO, R): 10 k ohms or greater, PHONES: 44 ohms or greaterControls:
- DOWN switch, UP switch CTL1 switch
- EASY SELECT button, EASY EDIT button, FX1/COMP button, OD/DS button, PREAMP button, FX2/MOD button, DELAY button, REVERB button, MEMORY EDIT button, EXIT button, ENTER button, MENU button
- 1 knob, 2 knob, 3 knob
- Expression pedal
- Display: Graphic LCD (132 x 32 dots, backlit LCD)Connectors:
- INPUT jack, OUTPUT (L/MONO, R) jacks: 1/4-inch phone type
- CTL2, 3/EXP2 jack: 1/4-inch TRS phone type
- AUX IN jack: Stereo miniature phone type
- USB COMPUTER port: USB type B
- DC IN jack
- Power Supply: Alkaline battery (AA, LR6) x 4, AC adaptor (sold separately)
- Current Draw: 200 mA - Expected battery life under continuous use Alkaline: Approx. 7 hours;* These figures will vary depending on the actual conditions of use.
- Dimensions: 305 (W) x 152 (D) x 56 (H) mm; 12-1/16 (W) x 6 (D) x 2-1/4 (H) inches
- Maximum height: 305 (W) x 152 (D) x 74 (H) mm; 12-1/16 (W) x 6 (D) x 2-15/16 (H) inches
- Weight (including battery): 1.3 kg; 2 lbs 14 ozAccessories:
- Owner's manual
- Leaflet "USING THE UNIT SAFELY"
- Alkaline battery (AA, LR6) x 4Options (sold separately):
- AC adaptor: PSA series
- Footswitch: FS-5U, FS-5L, FS-6, FS-7
- Expression Pedal: FV-500L, FV-500H, Roland EV-5
- Weight, Dimensions, and Manufacturer Part Numbers
- Base Item
Manufacturer Part Number (MPN):
- Warehouse Resealed
Manufacturer Part Number (MPN):