High Output + Extreme Isolation = Zero Outside Distraction
Nothing gets you right up close to your sound like a good pair of headphone monitors. In a live setting, they let you monitor your music without distraction. In the studio, headphones offer the isolation necessary for pristine recorded tracks. Regardless of your intended use, Sennheiser's HD280 Pro headphones have the features and performance you need to produce professional-quality audio. With seriously high output and extreme isolation, they're great cans for studio drummers -- or any producer who wants zero outside distraction from their tracks.
Ambient noise reduction
DJs rely on headphones to cue tracks before sending them to the main mix. When the bass is thumping and the dance floor is packed, it can be difficult to hear yourself think, let alone hear the cue mix in your headphones. The HD280 Pro's closed-back design cuts external sound by up to 32 dB, effectively eliminating distractions. DJ's will also appreciate the single-cable design for one-ear monitoring.
Superior Isolation for recording
HD280 Pro headphones are just as helpful in the studio as they are on stage. Musicians need to hear what their bandmates are playing to lock in the groove. but you don't want this sound bleeding into their tracks. With a headphone amp and enough HD280s for everyone, you're sure to get pristine results. The thick, padded ear-cups keep the monitor mix inside while providing comfort for extended tracking sessions. Weighing in at only 220 grams, the HD280 Pro lets you record all day without fatigue.
Convenient storage and long life
In small home and project studios, space is always a concern. Sennheiser's innovative design allows these headphone monitors to fold up for convenient storage, keeping your studio organized and functional. Rough treatment can damage any set of headphones, but virtually every component on the HD280 Pro can be easily replaced. Whether it is the adjustable headband, the collapsible earpieces, or the coiled cable, you can fix what's broken for years of quality performance.
- Collapsible, rotating earpieces
- Lightweight, sturdy construction
- Cuts up to 32 dB of external sound
- Padded earpieces for extra comfort
- Perfect for DJs, bands, or just everyday use
zZounds is an authorized dealer of Sennheiser products.
- Frequency response: 8 to 25000 Hz
- Sound pressure level (SPL): 102 dB (IEC 268-7)
- THD, total harmonic distortion: 0.1 %
- Contact pressure: 6 N
- Ear coupling: circumaural
- Jack plug: 1/8" stereo with 1/4" adapter included (3.5 / 6.3 mm)
- Connection cable: Coiled cable (min. 1m / max. 3m)
- Transducer principle: dynamic, closed
- Weight w/o cable: 220 g
- Nominal impedance: 64 Ohm
- Load rating: 500 mW
- Weight, Dimensions, and Manufacturer Part Numbers
Manufacturer Part Number (MPN):