map marker icon Shipping to 20149 (Ashburn)
When you call, mention priority code 20J-Y1HM

Rating and Reviews: Boss GT-1 Effects Pedal

Get Boss GT multi-effects in a pedal that's light, compact and rugged enough to travel anywhere. Powered by 4 AA batteries, the GT-1 fits in your gig bag.

"This pedal is a beast!!" submitted March 27, 2020

By Joshua S. in Searcy, AR
Overall
Musical Background: I've been playing music for over 10 years. I play guitar, bass, drums, and I mess around a little with the keyboard.
Music Style: Rock/alternative/ambient/ I kinda mix a little bit of everything together. I don't have just one particular style.
Overall: I think this pedal could pair greatly with any guitar player! No matter what style of music you play, this baby will accommodate you in every way. I just got my boss yesterday. I've been playing with it non-stop!! There is a bit of a learning curve, but as is with any new piece of gear. Part of the fun is learning it though. My one small complaint is this: for the price you would think it comes with an A/C adapter but it does not. It does come with 4 AA batteries though. Other than that this is a bad ass piece of gear!!! I'm super glad I chose to get this model. The factory presets alone will keep you entertained for hours, then comes the joy of creating your own patches. I highly recommend this pedal. I can't wait to discover more in depth about it and get behind the real science of how this thing works. Shout out to zounds for making my dreams come true! I've been dreaming about building my own studio for a long time. I discovered this website through a friend about a year ago, and it's because of this site I'm able to make all of this happen. In the last year I've come to own almost everything I need. Thank you zounds!

"Boss GT-1" submitted January 8, 2017

By Bill S. in Manchester, NH
Overall
Overall: I've had many effect pedals over the decades. I decided to buy the GT-1 and am very happy with it.The sound and especially the overall design.it's very easy to use

"Amazingly virsitial " submitted January 26, 2017

By Jason B.
Musical Background: Hobbiest 17 years
Music Style: Anything any everything. Try not to stick to one style over the other.
Overall: I did not buy the Boss GT-1 from zzounds, but none the less this processor is amazing. Within the first half hour o was nothing but smiles from ear to ear. I am running this through two amps, one being a blackstar ht 40 and other being a roland blues cube stage 60. It sounds fantastic ran through two amps simultaneously. I coulsnt be happier. Only issuse i habe with it is that i wish it had an on off switch instead of pluging and unpluging for the power.
10 of 13 people (76.92%) found this review helpful. Did you?

"Versatile Pedal That Really Shines Due To Boss Tone Central Software" submitted March 10, 2020

Overall
Overall: This turned out to be a great alternative to lugging a Boss Katana head around,yet they compliment each other perfectly. Essentially the same, close enough to be married. Awesome for DAW recordings. You can use it in front of a Marshall DSL 1R head or through its effects loop, plenty of options. Totally dig its small size and portability. This is our second unit (the other works fine), Boss really delivered the goods at a great price. GT-1 is great for recording,practice,weekend warriors,etc.,and that's where the Katana head comes into play-get one of those for the road!. Deals of the century,both from Boss.

"A Pedal-Sized Unit That's LOADED w/BOSS COSM Amp and Effects" submitted March 13, 2020

Musical Background: Over 40 years of playing
Overall: A 5-star purchase! The GT-1 provides typical COSM amp models from BOSS, with the added flexibility of Boss Tone Central software and all it's tweaking options. The COSM technology has long been top-notch,regarding gain-heavy amp modeling, and the BOSS effects are stellar. This pedal will not replace a GT-1000 or Kemper Profiler yet it covers a lot of ground and it's perfect for songwriting/DAW use. It's also fun and inspirational to play through,with above-par presets already loaded into the unit. The real fun is building original patches within Tone Central. The COSM sound isn't for everyone but I have been using it to lay down monster guitar tracks in the studio since 2004,and have used it on internationally released albums since 2005. From my still useable Boss/Roland VS-20 interface to my Boss Katana head to my GT-1, I still count on COSM to provide reliable amps/effects no matter what. All in all, the GT-1 is a perfect introduction into the World Of Boss and COSM Technology-at a price anyone can afford.

When you call, mention priority code 20J-Y1HM. Llame Gratis en Español: 844-432-7449
Domingo 9AM a 7PM EST

Please enter your shipping zip code: