Bose T8S ToneMatch Compact Digital Mixer
Take control of your music with the Bose T8S ToneMatch mixer, a compact 8-channel interface designed for performers. Engineered with a powerful DSP engine and intuitive user control, the T8S offers studio-quality EQ, dynamics and effects. Sound great with integrated Bose ToneMatch processing and zEQ, especially when connected to a Bose L1 or F1 system for full end-to-end tonal control. Play confidently on stage with the rugged T8S using its tactile controls, easy-to-read LED display and scene recall. The Bose T8S is a true performer's companion.
Get a closer look at the ToneMatch T8S and T4S in this overview video from Bose:
Mikel Paris of O.A.R. shows you how to get started with the Bose T8S:
Powerful Audio Processing
Elevate your performances with updated, studio-quality effects and advanced digital audio processing. Never run out of options with channel-independent EQ, dynamics and effects. Get your perfect sound fast with Bose ToneMatch processing for natural-sounding vocals and instruments, while zEQ focuses your tone for effective adjustments on the fly. When used with Bose L1 and F1 systems, the T8S mixer allows full end-to-end optimization of your sound.
Seamless Live Control
The T8S integrates with your performance using illuminated, tactile controls and indicators for spontaneous sound adjustments, even on dimly-lit stages. Jump into settings with the fast-learning, intuitive control interface. Additional features like tap tempo delay, built-in chromatic tuner, and recallable scenes makes it easy to be ready to play. The T8S is the ultimate on-stage companion for performing artists.
For its size, the stereo T8S mixer gives you unprecedented connectivity with control. Eight main channels feature high-quality audio preamps with XLR-combo jacks for microphones or instruments, and switchable phantom power. Additionally, the T8S offers four Aux sends, two Aux inputs, USB-A and -B for USB drive playback or PC/Mac interfacing, a dedicated headphone jack, and balanced 1/4" TRS and XLR analog outputs.
Convenient Gig-Ready Features
Rugged and ready to go, the T8S includes a ToneMatch universal power supply and a protective magnetic cover to protect controls and connectors. A bottom insert allows you to use standard mounting accessories to keep the T8S within reach.
- Compact 8-channel digital mixer with built-in effects and digital connection to Bose PA systems
Built-in ToneMatch Effects:
- Updated, studio-quality effects with advanced digital audio processing
- High-quality effects include compressor, limiter, de-esser, noise gate, chorus, flanger, phaser, tremolo, delay and reverb
- Bose ToneMatch processing for natural-sounding vocals and instruments
- zEQ focuses the sound of ToneMatch presets for effective adjustments on the fly
- Independent ToneMatch, EQ, dynamics and effects per channel
- Dedicated reverb on Aux 1 send, and a global shared reverb for use across all channels
- Master output EQ helps compensate for venue acoustics
- Full end-to-end tonal optimization when used with Bose L1 and F1 systems
Easy to Use Live:
- Tactile controls and indicators designed for live, on-stage use
- Fast-learning user interface
- Built-in tap tempo delay, chromatic tuner, and recallable scenes
- LED display and illuminated controls are easy to read and use, even on dimly-lit stages
Plenty of I/O:
- Unprecedented connectivity and control in a small digital stereo mixer
- Eight high-quality audio preamps with XLR-combo jacks for microphones or instruments, and switchable phantom power
- Two Aux inputs for additional sources, four Aux sends
- Balanced 1/4" TRS and XLR stereo outputs
- USB-A and -B for USB drive playback or PC/Mac interfacing
- Independent headphone output
Gig-Ready Accessories Included:
- Rugged enclosure with a protective magnetic cover to protect controls and connectors
- Bottom insert allows you to use standard mounting accessories to keep your T8S within reach
- Includes a universal power supply
zZounds is an authorized dealer of Bose products.