Bose F1 Powered Subwoofer
The Bose(R) F1 subwoofer packs all the power of a larger bass box into a more compact design that's easier to carry and fits in a car. A mounting stand for the loudspeaker is integrated right into the body of the subwoofer, so you always know where it is, making setup fast and easy. The stand even includes cable channels to neatly hide the wires.
See how easy it is to set up the Bose F1 Model 812 and F1 Subwoofer:
The loudspeaker and subwoofer each have 1,000 watts of power, so you can fill nearly any venue with sound. And now getting there is easier, too. The loudspeaker and subwoofer feature strategically placed handles for easy transportation. They also feature highly durable enclosures to ensure easy transport and years of reliability. For the first time, the F1 Model 812 loudspeaker allows you to focus sound where it's needed. So no matter where you perform, your PA has you covered.
Add 1,000 Watts of Subwoofer Power to Your F1 System
1,000 watts allow the Bose F1 Subwoofer to pack all the performance of a larger bass box into a more compact design that's lighter and easier to carry than conventional subwoofers.
Fill the Room with Two 10" Drivers
Two high-excursion drivers, each measuring 10 inches, are built into a compact enclosure that is light and easy to transport.
Polarity switch to adjust polarity of subwoofer. Selections are NORM and REV. Reversing polarity allows for easy correction of low-frequency overlap between the main loudspeaker and subwoofer.
High-Pass or Full-Range Output
Line output EQ sets the F1 Subwoofer's output to a high-pass filter or full range, which allows for easy crossover selection when used with a main loudspeaker
Easily Mount the F1 Model 812 on Top of the F1 Subwoofer
F1 Model 812 extension bracket is a unique bracket integrated into the subwoofer. This bracket can be raised and lowered by the end user, allowing the F1 Model 812 loudspeaker to be safely mounted to the subwoofer. The bracket eliminates the need for a conventional pole mount or tripod stand
Front-of-house engineers give their review of the Bose F1 System:
- The compact Bose F1 Subwoofer delivers the output of a larger bass box, yet is easier to carry and fits in a car.
- A mounting stand for the loudspeaker is integrated right into the body of the subwoofer so you always know where it is, making setup fast and easy.
- The stand includes cable channels, so the wires are easy to hide.
- The loudspeaker and the subwoofer each have 1,000 watts of power.
- The loudspeaker and subwoofer are designed with strategically placed handles for easy transport.
- Each enclosure can be carried by one person and fits in a car.
Learn more about the Bose F1 Model 812 and F1 Subwoofer:
zZounds is an authorized dealer of Bose products.
- Frequency Response (-3 dB): 40 Hz - 250 Hz
- Frequency Range (-10 dB): 38 Hz - 250 Hz
- Maximum SPL @ 1 m: 130 dB SPL (peak 6 dB CF)
- Rated Power: 1,000 W (500+500)
- Enclosure: F1 Wood cabinet with high-impact composite end caps
- Color: BlackDimensions:
- F1 Subwoofer: 27" H x 16.1" W x 17.6" D (688 x 410.16 x 448.5mm)
- F1 system stack: 73.5" H x 16.1" W x 17.6" D (1868 x 410.16 x 448.5mm)Net Weight:
- F1 Subwoofer: 55 lbs (24.9 kg)
- F1 system stack: 99.5 lbs (45.7 kg)Package Contents:
- 1 F1 Subwoofer
- 1 F1 Subwoofer stand
- 1 IEC Line Cord
- 1 Owner's Guide
- Weight, Dimensions, and Manufacturer Part Numbers
Manufacturer Part Number (MPN):