Walrus Audio Slo Multi-Texture Reverb
The Walrus Audio Slo Multi-Texture Reverb Pedal allows players to create lush, modulated, sleepy and ambient soundscapes. Stocked with three different algorithms specifically designed to invoke textures for bringing dreams from your subconscious to reality.
Check out our exclusive demo of the Walrus Audio Slö:
The toggle switch allows three different reverb modes, Dark (Lower Octave), Rise (Ambient Swell) and Dream (Latching Pad), while secondary functions on the switch change between different wave shapes for the modulation on the reverb trail.
Combine rich modulation with the depth knob along with long washy trails and experience, the Slo.
- DARK: Add a lower octave to your reverb trail. Here you'll create deep and wide atmospheric sounds and channel nightmarish soundscapes. X knob sets the level of a -1 octave signal that feeds the reverb.
- RISE: This is an auto-swell reverb for beautiful cinematic swells. Don't rush it. Let it breathe and gently wake up. X knob sets the amount of time it takes the reverb to swell in after a note is played. Set lower for shorter rise times and higher for longer rise times.
- DREAM: Here is a lush reverb with a latching pad function. Press the sustain switch to latch signal. Experiment with the X knob to add vibrato over the pad. Press sustain again and pad will decrescendo according to where decay knob is set. X knob sets the depth of vibrato applied to the reverb trail.
- Bypass: When the switch is in off position, press and hold to temporarily activate the effect to add a moment of reverb texture. Releasing the switch turns the effect off, and fades it out.
- Sustain: When pressed, the decay switch ramps up the reverb trail to maximum creating long dreamy reverb trail and then ramps back down to the decay knob setting when released. In the "Dream" algorithm, the sustain switch is latching. Press it once to capture and sustain the current reverb decay for extremely long pad-like sounds. Press it again to let the reverb trail taper off, based on the position of the decay knob.
To turn trails mode on or off, unplug the pedal and press and hold down the Bypass Switch for two seconds while plugging the pedal back in.
The Sl also features 3 different wave shapes accessible by holding down bypass while switching the algorithm toggle.
- Sine: Smooth and even pitch up and down modulation.
- Warp: Asymmetric pitch up modulation similar to a warped record.
- Sink: Asymmetric pitch down modulation for sinking detune similar to a Bigsby.
zZounds is an authorized dealer of Walrus Audio products.
Blue finish with light blue and off white ink featuring original artwork by Christi Du Toit. - Size:
4.77" x 2.6" x 1.39". - Power requirements:
9VDC (100mA minimum).- Other:
The use of an isolated power supply is recommended for powering all Walrus Audio Pedals.
Daisy chain power supplies are not recommended.
Power supply not included.
- Weight, Dimensions, and Manufacturer Part Numbers
Manufacturer Part Number (MPN):