Walrus Audio Slo Multi-Texture Reverb Pedal

Walrus Audio Slo Multi-Texture Reverb Pedal

Create lush, modulated, sleepy and ambient soundscapes with the three distinct textural reverb algorithms of the Walrus Audio Slo multi-texture reverb pedal.

Overall:
Overall:
Submitted February 10, 2020 by Zach V in Lubbock, TX
"Awesome"
This pedal is awesome! It is definitely one of my favorite effects pedals for ambient guitar. I play for a church and get compliments al the time. I don’t even have to use many other pedals in combo with this one for it to sound amazing. There is a little learning curve but not too bad, and it has some cool features. The book included with the pedal helps to understand how all the features work. One of my favorite pedals right now it’s amazing! The quality of the pedal is top notch as well have been using for a little over 6 months now no problems. If your in doubt YouTube some vids you will be sold!
10 years, electric guitar, play for my church band
Christian
3 of 3 people (100%) people found this review helpful. Did you?

Submitted June 14, 2020 by ALLAN BOURQUE in Tempe, AZ
"Sounds great but....."
The verb on this box is really sweet and versatile. The bad part? If you want to use the Rise mode you probably can't have it in your amps effects loop. It requires a certain input level. I have a Mesa MKV35 and I got now sound in the loop. I emailed Walrus and they confirmed. Made me sad and slo tears ran down my face.....
of 1 people (0%) people found this review helpful. Did you?

Submitted January 24, 2021 by Matty B in Lake Forest, CA
"This reverb has hidden powers"
This reverb really grew on me over the couple of months that I have owned it. I play ambient music with guitars and synths. I love stereo Reverbs and delays... At first I had trouble trying to figure out how I would use a mono Reverb. The reverb itself is very very very good because it has its own sound and characteristics that nothing else has.... Once I learned that you can press bypass >then turn the depth knob to control the speed of the lfo that modulates this reverb... And also while pressing bypass and selecting sine, random etc wave that shapes the lfo.... That was an aha moment. Now. For me... This pedal sealed the deal the other night... I was sitting on my bed with a korg volca fm > chase bliss mood > walrus D1 > walrus slo > gfi specular stereo Reverb v3. Now..... The Slo really created the magic here.. It made the sound super dreamy and warbly... My fav.. I turned off the Slo and, ya, everything sounded great..... But... Not even as cool as when the Slo was doing its thing. I had it in dream mode. Just drifted off into space... Insane. I havnt even really even started to dig into other two modes "dark and rise". Dark adds a lower octave to the reverb and rise does this awesome swell thing.. Just have to find its place and that's it. Hopefully this helped someone make the decision to buy this gem... Synths or guitar... Either one... Pure magic.
Guitar since I was 9. Audio engineer, produced house/techno for 10 years... Now love ambient
Guitar, synths ambient.... And weird techno/house... Also kings of Leon (fav band