Walrus Audio Fathom MultiFunction Reverb
The Walrus Audio Fathom Multi-Function Reverb Pedal is a feature-rich reverb with 4 different customized reverb settings to choose from. Easily go from tasteful, small room reverb to long, modulated trails dripping of ambient goodness. Players will find the Fathom a very useful tool in a small footprint under $200.
Dive deep into the sounds of the Walrus Audio Fathom in our exclusive vide:
The Fathom features 4 different algorithms. Hall, Plate, Lo-fi and Sonar, which gives a tip of the hat to its older brother, the Descent with a blendable shimmer/octave. Each algorithm can be modified with the “X” knob changing pre-delay, filter width or mix low and high octaves, respectively. A three-way toggle also offers very tasteful amounts of modulation to your trails.
With four sub-divisions, trails mode, momentary functions on both stomp switches, a small footprint and a sub $200 price point, the Fathom will appeal to players of all genres.
The Fathom comes in a “Arizona Teal” finish with cream and white ink. Artwork by illustrator Stuart Dooley features a lone one manned sub lost in the chasmic depths searching for the origins of the mysterious Julia.
- Four unique reverb algorithms (hall, plate, lo-fi, sonar)
- Three levels of modulation
- Dampen knob to suppress high frequencies
- X knob adjusts algorithm-specific parameters (Pre-delay and octave up/down mix)
- Full wet/dry mix
- Sustain switch momentarily increases the reverb time to near infinite
- Trails and no trails mode
- Smart bypass switching
- Top mounted power and I/O jacks
zZounds is an authorized dealer of Walrus Audio products.