Walrus Audio ARP87 Multi-Function Delay
The Walrus Audio ARP-87 is a compact, feature-rich delay, packed with a large pallet of inspirational delay tones. Featuring four main algorithms, digital, analog, lo-fi, and slap back, the ARP-87 can cover some serious ground in the world of echoes. The Digital algorithm boasts pristine, crystal clear repeats great for rhythmic riffs. The Analog setting works well to add warmth and dimension to chords and lines without getting in the way. The Lo-Fi algorithm, with its adjustable frequency range on the repeats, goes from warm, warped, and murky, to strait AM radio. Finally, the Slap setting makes it easy to dial in a great slap back echo perfect for smoking chicken pickin’ runs. With other features like our smart bypass switching, and momentary knob ramp, the ARP-87 provides endless creative opportunities that are waiting to be explored.
Walrus Audio ARP87 Features and Controls
- Delay Level - Adjust the level of the repeats. Turn it clockwise to increase the volume of the echoes.
- Dampen - Controls the overall tone on the repeats. It is a low-pass filter, so turning this knob clockwise will open the filter and brighten the repeats. Counterclockwise will close the filter and darken the repeats.
- Repeats - Adjusts the number of repeats that are heard. Go from one repeat at full counterclockwise, to near infinite at full clockwise.
- Ratio - Sets the tempo multiplier for the tap tempo algorithms (Digital, Analog, Lo-Fi), and it adjusts the delay time for the Slap algorithm.
- X - The X knob changes functions depending on which Algorithm you are using. It adjusts a specific parameter in each algorithm.
- Digital - Modulation depth. Analog - Modulation depth. Lo-Fi - Filter width.
Slap - Modulation depth.
- Program - Selects which algorithm is used to generate the delay signal. Choose from Digital (D), Analog (A), Lo-Fi (L), and Slap (S).
zZounds is an authorized dealer of Walrus Audio products.