This military-standard waterproof hard case was specifically designed for the Zoom H5 recorders. The interior is custom cut high quality PE foam that includes space for the H5 recorder as well as an open pocket for additional accessories.
Not only does the SKB Zoom H5 case provide the ultimate protection for the recorder, it is backed by SKB's unsurpassed Lifetime Warranty.
- Ultra high-strength polypropylene copolymer resin
- UV, solvent, corrosion and fungus resistant (MIL-STD-810F)
- Custom durable PE foam for H5 and open pocket for accessories
- Complete gasket seal makes these cases absolutely watertight (MIL-STD-C-4150J)
- Automatic ambient pressure equalization value (MIL-STD-648C & IP67)
- Resistant to corrosion and impact damage
- Continuous molded-in hinge
- Patented "trigger release" latch system
- Rubber over-molded cushion grip handle
- Locking loops for a customer supplied lock
SKB's iSeries injection molded waterproof cases are constructed of ultra high-strength polypropylene copolymer resin and feature a gasketed, waterproof, submersible design (IP67) that is resistant to corrosion and impact damage. Its molded-in hinges, patented "trigger release" latch system, comfortable, snap-down rubber over-molded cushion grip handle, secure stacking, and automatic ambient pressure equalization valve (MIL-STD-648C) all contribute to its military grade design.