Zoom Q2n-4K Ultra HD Video RecorderLights. Camera. Music. The Zoom Q2n-4K combines unrivaled audio with crisp 4K imaging to completely capture your rehearsals, performances and live streams like never before.
Look As Good As You Sound- Point: Easily capture your full band or solo act using five field of view (FOV) settings.
- Aim: The Q2n-4K's 150-degree lens and color LCD make it easy to frame the perfect shot.
- Capture: At the touch of a button, the Q2n-4K captures premium video recordings at up to 4K Ultra HD resolution.
Sound As Good As You LookYou work hard to cultivate your sound. The Q2n-4K's X/Y stereo microphones are designed to handle everything from saxophone to heavy metal.
The Camera for Lights & ActionStage lights can overexpose your video and can ruin a good take. The Q2n-4K's high dynamic range (HDR) technology automatically adjusts the exposure, so your lighting effects don't blow out the shot.
Setting the Scene12 "Scene" presets allow you to record your performances in a wide range of environments, including "Jazz Club," "Concert Light," "Dance Club" and "Outdoor." The Q2n-4K even features an "Auto" scene setting, which will detect your current lighting and select the appropriate balance for you.
MonitoringMonitor your audio via headphones with the Q2n-4K's 1/8" stereo output jack.
Live Stream with Great AudioThe Q2n-4K is the ultimate musician's webcam, able to stream performances live to Facebook, YouTube, Twitch and more. You can also output the Q2n-4K's audio to your iOS device for mobile podcasting and streaming. iPad Camera Connection Kit or Lightning to USB Camera Adapter required (sold separately).
Watch it on a Big ScreenWith a micro HDMI video output, the Q2n-4K lets you watch your video in high definition on your TV.
4x the 4KGet up to 4x the recording time with a BCQ-2n battery case. The Q2n-4K can also be powered by third-party USB power supply.
Video and Audio File Types
Video (with audio) is recorded as a MPEG-4 (MOV) file. When using the "Camera Off" mode, audio data can be saved independently in uncompressed WAV format (up to 24-bit/96 kHz).
Extended Recording TimesThe Q2n-4K can record on microSD, microSDHC and microSDXC cards. And when using the Q2n-4K with a microSDXC card, you can record longer sessions as a single file.
The 4K Camera for MusiciansSame unbeatable audio. New enhanced video quality.
Features- High-quality 150 degree wide-angle lens (f2.8/15.2 mm)
- 12 "Scene" options for use in different lighting environments, including "Auto" setting that intelligently adapts to your environment
- Built-in X/Y stereo microphones capable of handling sound levels up to 120 dB SPL
- Can be used as standalone audio recorder with data saved in WAV format up to 24-bit/96 kHz
- 5 field of view (FOV) settings
- Records directly to microSD, microSDHC and microSDXC cards up to 256 GB for extended recording times
- Easy one-button recording
- Color LCD
- Support for three HD video resolutions: 720p, 1080p and 4K
- Video bitrates up to 76 Mbps for improved image quality
- Frame rates: 4K/30fps, 4K/25fps, 4K/24fps, 1080p/60fps, 1080p/50fps, 1080p/30fps, 1080p/25fps, 1080p/24fps, 720p/30fps, 720p/25fps
- HDMI video output for connection to HDTVs, selectable between NTSC and PAL
- Records video (with audio) in MOV format
- Analog-style level control with onscreen digital metering
- Auto Gain function gives automatic control over audio input level
- Stereo input for use with external devices plus support for plug-in power
- Headphone/line-level output for fast audio monitoring
- Low-cut filter for the elimination of low-frequency noise and rumble
- USB interface for live streaming and data transfer
- Compatible with OBS Open Broadcaster Software, Skype and other popular streaming applications
- USB mic function (with low-latency direct monitoring) when used with computers and iOS devices (Apple Camera Connection Kit or Lightning to USB Camera Adapter required for use with iOS devices)
- Operates with two AA batteries
- Built-in standard tripod mount
zZounds is an authorized dealer of Zoom products.
- Image Sensor:
1/2.3" 16 M-flexible CMOS Sensor- Lens:
F 2.8, 150 degree FOV- Video Format:
MPEG-4 AVC/H.264 (MOV)- Video Resolutions:
- 4K: 30 p, 25 p, 24 p
- 1080: 60 p, 50 p, 30 p, 25 p, 24 p
- 720: 30 p, 25 p- Audio Formats:
WAV: 96 kHz/24-bit, 48 kHz/24-bit, 44.1 kHz/16-bit- Audio Functions:
- Lo-Cut: Off, 80 Hz, 120 Hz, 160 Hz
- Auto Gain: Off, Concert, Solo, Meeting
- Delay: 0.0 F, 0.5 F-10.0 F (Only during web camera use)
- Direct Monitor On/Off (Only during USB mic use)- Image Functions:
- FOV (5 steps): Wide-0-Tele
- Scene: Auto, Outdoor, Sunset, Night, Concert Light, Jazz Club, Dance Club, Monochrome, Sepia, Film, X-Process, Flat)- Display:
1.77" Full-Color LCD (160 x 128)- Mic Input:
Fixed 120 degree XY Stereo Mic - Maximum Sound Pressure:
120 dB SPL- Input Gain:
-8 dB - +39 dB- Line Input:
- Input Connector: Stereo Mini Jack (supports plug-in power)
- Input Gain: -8 dB - +39 dB
- 2 kO or higher input impedance
- Plug-in power (2.5 V) supported- Output Connector:
- Combined headphone/line stereo mini jack
- HDMI micro Type D- Built-In Speaker:
300 mW 8 O Mono Speaker- Recording Media:
microSD/microSDHC/microSDXC (256 GB maximum)
- Weight, Dimensions, and Manufacturer Part Numbers
Manufacturer Part Number (MPN):
If you have additional warranty questions, please contact the manufacturer at 631-542-5270