Engineered to exacting standards, KSM9 unites the best of studio and stage. With its dual diaphragm design and switchable polar patterns, KSM9 reveals nuance and subtlety in a microphone optimized for the most demanding live environments. The choice for the world's most accomplished vocal performers.
KSM9 microphones capture vocal subtlety with extraordinary detail to deliver clear articulation, functional flexibility and precise vocal reproduction for live performance. KSM9 microphones offer exceptional consistency across all frequencies, providing more gain before feedback, and minimizing proximity effect.
With a choice of champagne and charcoal grey finishes, KSM9 offers the best combination for every performance.
KSM9 microphones are built to Shure's exacting endurance standards, renowned worldwide and proven night after night, center stage.
- Dual gold layered, low-mass Mylar diaphragm design
- Switchable polar patterns (supercardioid and cardioid)
- Advanced suspension shock mount
- Premium electronic components including Class A transformerless preamplifier circuitry
- Gold-plated internal and external connectors, including XLR Output
- Durable aluminum housing
- Full-range frequency response (50Hz to 20kHz)
- Aluminum carrying case