Double Your Pleasure For Recording and Live Performances
Liven up your recording sessions with a stereo-matched pair of Shure KSM137 condenser microphones. These small-diaphragm condensers utilize a class A discrete preamplifier for a transparent capture, and transformerless circuitry allows for low self-noise. Switchable -15/-25 dB pads will keep these two from distorting when pushed to the limit, and their wide frequency response makes them must-have mics for a trove of applications -- in the studio or on stage.
Built Shure Tough to Handle Any Gig
Every Shure microphone needs to stand up to extensive durability testing, and these KSM series mics are no exception. Shure has made sure that this set will deliver clear and clean audio every step of the way. A class A discrete preamp gives you excellent transparency and a fast transient response, and transformerless circuitry and a subsonic filter minimizes self-noise and keeps out low-end rumble below 17 Hz. These finely tuned components are housed in a tough and rugged champagne-finished shell that'll keep unwanted atmospheric elements out of your captured signal.
Virtually Limitless Applications
Each KSM137 boasts a wide frequency response of 20 Hz to 20 kHz with a highly consistent cardioid pickup pattern, opening the door to a wide reach of recording applications. Orchestra, choir, bass, percussion, drum overheads, guitar, piano, brass, woodwind instruments, string instruments, ambient room capture, snaps, whistling, claps, tambourine -- the sky is the limit on ways to utilize these powerful pencil condenser microphones. These two mics provide exceptional off-axis linearity, which is great for tracking guitar in stereo. Switchable 0/-15/-25 dB pads mean that you can use this pair in loud settings without concern -- so go ahead and hang them over the drum kit!
Shure A27M Stereo Microphone Adapter Mount Included -- For Easy Placement
Included with this pair are a set of foam windscreens, mic clips, a carrying case, and a Shure A27M stereo microphone adapter. The A27 adapter's two rotating sections let you mount two microphones on one stand in a very accurate XY coincident pair. Short-bodied microphones like the KSM137s don't always fit the usual stereo microphone bars, so the A27M is the perfect accessory to help you get your mics where you need them.
- Stereo pair of end-address small-diaphragm condenser microphones
- Cardioid polar pattern
- 2.5 micron, 24 karat gold-layered, low-mass Mylar diaphragm
- Class A discrete preamplifier -- transformerless for low self-noise
- Exceptionally fast transient response
- Champagne finish
- Wide and natural frequency response of 20 Hz to 20 kHz
- Exceptional off-axis linearity
- Subsonic filter to keep out low end rumble below 17 Hz
- Three position pad switch -- 0 dB, -15 dB, and -25 dB settings
- Gold-plated internal and external connectors
- A27M stereo mic mounting adapter, mic clips, A100WS windscreens, and carry case included
zZounds is an authorized dealer of Shure products.
- Cartridge Type: Permanently Condenser
- Frequency Response: 20-20,000 Hz
- Directional Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Output Impedance: 150 ohms (actual)
- Attenuation Switch: 0 dB,15 dB, or 25 dB attenuation
- Low Frequency Response: Switch Flat; 6 db/octave below 115 Hz;
- -18 dB/octave below 80 Hz
- Phantom Power 48 VDC
- Weight, Dimensions, and Manufacturer Part Numbers
- Single Microphone
Manufacturer Part Number (MPN):
- KSM137/SL ST, Matched Pair
Manufacturer Part Number (MPN):