- The NT2-A is designed to operate from phantom power to the P48 standard.
- The NT2-A will operate between 44V and 52V applied with positive polarity to pin 2 and pin 3 of the output XLR connector. Output Impedance
- The NT2-A will operate satisfactorily into a load impedance as low as 1K. If a load below this is used, the output signal level will be reduced.
- The NT2-A output is balanced between pin 2 (hot) and pin 3 (cold). Pin 1 is ground. Specifications
- Acoustic principle: Externally polarized 25 mm (1 in.) dual diaphragm.
- Directional pattern: Multi-pattern
- Frequency range: 20 Hz - 20 000 Hz
- Output impedance: 200
- Signal/Noise ratio DIN/IEC 651: 87 dB (1 kHz rel 1 Paper IEC651, IEC268-15)
- Equivalent noise: 7 dBA SPL (per IEC651, IEC268-15)
- Maximum SPL: 147 dB (@1%THD into 1k) 157 dB (@1%THD into 1k) - pad at maximum
- Sensitivity at 1 kHz into 1k: -36 dB re 1 Volt/Pascal (16 mV @94 dB SPL) +/- 2 dB
- Maximum output voltage: +16 dBu (@1%THD into 1k)
- Dynamic range of the mic amplifier: DIN/IEC 651 140 dB (per IEC651, IEC268-15)
- Power (Supply voltage): 48 Volts (P48)
- Output Connection: 3 pin XLR,balanced output between pin 2 (+) and pin 3 (-). Pin 1 ground
- Weight approx.: 860 grm (4.23 oz)
- Dimensions and Weight in Packaging
- Complete Vocal Recording Solution Package
Shipping Weight: 5.5 lbs
Shipping Dimensions: 16 x 11 x 5 in
Manufacturer Part Number (MPN): NT2A Anniversary