Power Your Gig, Keep Your Cash
Provide up to 2450 watts of clean, professional-grade power with the QSC RMX 2450a. Thanks to its 8/4/2 ohm modes, array of input/output options, and bevy of useful controls, the 2450a is a perfect fit for small or medium-sized sound setups.
Ready To Perform in Any Venue
The 2450a has two power channels which provide 750 watts at 4 ohms, 500 watts at 8 ohms, and 1200W at 2 ohms. For the maximum output, you can bridge to mono for a bone-rattling 2450 watts at 4 ohms.
Ins and Outs For All Occasions
Whether you're connecting from your mixer using 1/4" TRS, XLR, or barrier strip connections, the RMX 2450a has you covered. And its binding post or secure Neutrik Speakon output connectors ensure that even under rough treatment, the 2450a never loses a connection.
Plenty of Power Without the Noise
The 2450a sports a number of tools to minimize distortion and protect speakers. This includes channel-independent clip limiters and high-current toroidal transformers. Additionally, its 30/50Hz low-frequency filters block out inaudible but potentially equipment-damaging frequencies. Finally, each channel has LED signal and clip indicators.
With durable housing designed to keep temperatures low, be lightweight, and form a small rack footprint, the RMX 2450a is ready for any live venue setting. Give your sound system the professional treatment it deserves; the RMX 2450a is a high-performing, budget-friendly power amp.
- Professional quality performance - incorporates road-proven QSC designs
- High-current toroidal transformers for greater 2 ohm power and low noise
- Independent user-defeatable clip limiters reduce distortion
- Selectable low-frequency filters (30 Hz or 50 Hz) protect speakers and increase headroom
- Balanced 1/4 inch TRS, XLR, and barrier strip inputs
- Touch-proof binding post and Neutrik Speakon outputs
- Front mounted gain controls for easy access
- Signal and Clip LED indicators to monitor performance Independent DC and thermal overload protection on each channel automatically protects amplifier and speakers
- 3-year warranty plus optional 3-year extended service contract
zZounds is an authorized dealer of QSC products.