The GXD Series amplifiers from QSC define the standard for portable live sound and professional entertainers who require lightweight amplifiers with unmatched performance and flexibility at an affordable price point. This high performance line consists of two amplifiers, the GXD4 and GXD8, each providing enormous Class-D power in a lightweight and efficient package. The universal switch mode power supply helps reduce the weight, increase efficiency, and ensures rock-solid continued operation even with poor power conditions. The addition of on-board DSP processing with an easy-to-use interface offers powerful tools like Crossover and EQ filters, Delay, and Power Limiting that allow the user to configure the amplifier and maximize the performance of the connected loudspeakers.
The GXD Series amplifiers are engineered to meet any demanding application and provide excellent power and legendary QSC reliability, in an efficient, lightweight, and flexible package; bottom line, the GXD amplifiers provide outstanding value!
- Power levels matched to the most popular loudspeakers and optimized for the maximum real-world headroom into 4Ohm and 8Ohm loudspeakers
- Class-D output power with a universal switch mode power supply for high performance and efficiency, as well as light weight
- Extensive and powerful loudspeaker processing to maximize loudspeaker performance that includes, Crossover and Parametric EQ filters, Delay, and Power Limiting
- Parallel XLR and 1/4" TRS…
input connectors for compatibility with any source while providing convenient loop-thru capability
- Professional NL4 and Binding Post output connectors provide mono and bi-amp speaker connectivity
Detented encoders for precise gain and DSP parameter control
- Front panel LEDs monitor, Power, Signal and Clipping
- Large 256 x 128 LCD display with dual rotary encoders for fast simple set-up and on-screen monitoring of the amplifiers' output levels
- Flexibility to create, store and recall up to 20 user presets for any application