PreSonus StudioLive 64S 64-Channel Mixer
With the 64-channel StudioLive 64S and a full suite of integrated software, PreSonus delivers the most powerful and flexible digital console available for installed sound, touring, and recording -- and the best value. Powered by the PreSonus quad-core FLEX DSP Engine, no other mixer can match its 128-channel (64x64) USB recording, 76 mixing channels, 43 buses, and an astounding 526 processors.
Take a closer look at the StudioLive 64S mixer in this video from PreSonus:
Features such as password-protected user profiles for restricting feature access and mixer scenes organized by project, make the StudioLive 64S ideal for installed sound. Thanks to built-in AVB networking, the StudioLive 64S integrates with stage boxes, personal monitor mixers, switches, and more. Managing 76 total inputs is easy with 32 FlexMixes and 24 DCA groups. The Fat Channel processing section offers expandable plug-ins with vintage-style EQ and compression options on every channel and output bus.
- The most powerful and flexible digital console available for installed sound, live sound, and recording with quad-core FLEX DSP Engine powering 526 simultaneous processors
- 32 FlexMixes (aux mixes, subgroups, or matrix mixes)
- Fully recallable with touch-sensitive motorized faders
- Main Left, Right and Mono/Center buses with per-channel mono send level and center divergence control
- Built-in AVB networking to create a complete ecosystem with PreSonus NSB stage boxes, EarMix 16M personal monitor mixers, other StudioLive Series III mixers, and the SW5E AVB switch
- Built-in 128-channel (64x64) USB interface--the most of any digital mixer on the market
- Onboard multitrack SD Card recorder with true Virtual Soundcheck
- Expandable, plug-in processing with vintage-style EQ and compression options on every channel and output bus
- 32 mic/line inputs with recallable XMAX preamps
- 33 touch-sensitive, motorized faders
- All new scene management, with scenes organized into projects with scene lock and channel safe
- Password protected user profiles enable restricting access to specific features
- FLEX FX multieffects processor with 8 slots to load legendary reverb emulations and delays with 8 dedicated effects buses
- Channel scribble strips and input metering
- DAW Control
- Advanced Studio One control integration
- MCU emulation mode optimized for Logic
- HUI emulation mode optimized for Pro Tools
- Complete solution: Includes UC Surface mix control software for macOS, Windows, Android, and iPad; Capture live-recording software and Studio One Artist DAW for macOS and Windows; compatible with free QMix-UC personal monitoring control for iPhone and Android
- 3-year warranty
Get a 2-minute overview of the PreSonus Series III S consoles in this video:
Includes Complete Fat Channel Volume 1 Plug-in Collection!
Complete Fat Channel Volume 1 is a collection of 11 high-end/vintage EQ and compressor plug-ins that can be added to any current StudioLive console or rack mixer to expand its processing power. Fat Channel plug-ins are virtual signal processors that load in your StudioLive mixer's Fat Channel, expanding your Fat Channel processor library much like plug-ins do in a DAW. All are state-modeled to accurately produce the sound and response of the original hardware processors and add new dimensions and texture to your mixes.
This model of an iconic compressor/limiter of the 1950s imparts an unmistakable silky warmth on just about any signal.
Capturing the unique sound of a twin VCA gain-reduction amplifier design, the Brit Comp is ideal for taming piano dynamics or adding punch to drums and percussion.
The 1960s-vintage EQ provides consistent, repeatable equalization using three overlapping bands, divided into seven fixed frequency points, each with five steps of boost or cut. Its selectable peaking or shelving filters for the high and low band, along with an independently insertable bandpass filter, provide an easy path to creating acoustically superior equalization.
Solar 69 EQ:
The sound of classic British EQ is absolutely legendary and has enhanced many a great recording. Emulating this classic British design, the Solar 69 EQ adds definition to kick drums, shapes electric guitars, and adds shimmer to acoustic guitars and vocals without sacrificing body.
This EQ offers the world's most popular EQ curve. Using gently sweeping treble and bass EQ shelves, it allows you to make subtle, yet effective, changes over wide swaths of the frequency spectrum.
Comp 160 Compressor:
With simple controls, yet capable of extreme compression traits, the Comp 160 provides VCA character with a personality all its own. Try it on drums -- you’ll be glad you did!
Everest C100A Compressor:
Expand the processing capabilities of any PreSonus StudioLive Series III console or Series III rack mixer, as well as Studio One, with the Everest C100A Compressor. Based on a classic design focused on gentle, natural-sounding gain reduction, the Everest C100A helps control dynamics while still letting the signal breathe.
The smooth character of this compressor allows you to create transparent or extreme color changes to your audio, making it a workhorse for just about any application.
Vintage 3-band EQ:
With its distinct filter shaping, sheen, and bite, this three-band active EQ includes both high and low shelving filters, providing enhanced tone-shaping possibilities.
Tube P1B Compressor:
Typically, the response time of optical compressors tends to soften the attack and release, which can smooth out uneven volume fluctuations. Emulating an all-tube, optical design, the Tube P1B compressor delivers musicality, preserving the clarity of the signal even at the most extreme settings.
Tube Midrange EQ:
This midrange EQ is based on a passive, all-tube design for ultra-smooth and musical equalization, making it ideal for any midrange source material.
zZounds is an authorized dealer of PreSonus products.