This system combines the Bose L1 Pro32 portable line array with two Bose Sub2 powered subwoofers, to create an extremely powerful PA system with extended bass response. Set up with your choice of one or both Sub2 units, and customize your PA system to the venue.
When using two Sub2 powered bass modules, Cardioid Mode allows you to localize your bass directly in front of your L1 system. Cardioid Mode is ideal for outdoor events and keeping the stage and microphones free of low-frequency feedback. Instead of bass invading your space on stage or upsetting the neighbors, Cardioid Mode negates rear-firing bass energy by -10 dB and focuses it out front where you want it.
The L1 Pro32 is the most advanced Bose L1 portable line array ever. It delivers the supreme clarity and output of a 32-driver articulated line array and 180-degree horizontal sound coverage, giving you an unrivaled portable PA system for medium-to-large-sized venues and events like weddings, clubs, and festivals. The L1 Pro32 combines with Sub2 subwoofers to create a powerful, modular solution that's easy to pack, carry, and set up. A built-in multi-channel mixer offers EQ, reverb, and phantom power, plus Bluetooth streaming and access to the full library of ToneMatch presets -- and the intuitive L1 Mix app places wireless control in your hands from your smartphone.
Get a closer look at the L1 Pro32 in this video from Bose:
For DJs, singer-songwriters, bands -- and your audience -- the L1 Pro32 offers a truly…
superior experience. It gives you the power to sound your best and simply perform.
The peak of portable PAThe L1 Pro32 is the most advanced Bose L1 portable line array ever. With the supreme clarity and output of a 32-driver articulated line array, the L1 Pro32 offers 180-degree horizontal sound coverage, giving you an unrivaled portable PA system for medium-to-large-sized venues and events like weddings, clubs, and festivals. The wide horizontal coverage pattern means everyone in the audience hears virtually the same thing, no matter where they're seated.
More bass. Less bulk.This system combines the L1 Pro32 with dual Bose Sub2 subwoofers, which each feature a 10" x 18" high-excursion neodymium RaceTrack driver. With this unique RaceTrack driver design, the Sub2s offer bold bass, have an optimized center of gravity, and save a lot of space. The slim design means you get the full impact of a conventional subwoofer without the cumbersome size, freeing up room in your vehicle and on the stage, and making every carry in between -- home to car, vehicle to venue -- much easier.
Proprietary SubMatch connectivity means you can connect a Sub2 to the L1 Pro32 with a single cable that delivers both power and audio. Plus, you can stack multiple Sub2 units and configure them for a traditional coverage pattern or unleash Cardioid Mode, which focuses bass out front and off the stage.
Mixer onboard... and on your phoneEach L1 Pro system features a built-in mixer, so you can connect various instruments, microphones, and other sources easily. You get two combo XLR-1/4" phantom-powered inputs, 1/4" and 1/8" (3.5 mm) aux inputs, plus Bluetooth streaming capability. Illuminated rotary encoders give you instant access to volume, tone, and reverb settings per channel. Select between optimized system EQ presets for live music, recorded music, and more. And bring in even more instruments and other audio sources via dedicated ToneMatch port, which allows for seamless connection to Bose T4S or T8S ToneMatch mixers.
And with the intuitive L1 Mix app, you get complete wireless mixer control from your smartphone too...
Intuitive and instant wireless controlWith the L1 Mix app, you can adjust mixer settings instantly from your phone or even walk the room, hear how the mix sounds, and fine-tune as you go. Change volume and tone settings in the app and watch the LED encoder on your L1 Pro move to match -- the mixer and app are always in sync, in real time. Plus, you have access to the entire ToneMatch library of custom EQ presets. With the L1 Mix app, you get the connectivity that empowers your performance, giving you greater flexibility for on-the-fly tweaks via controls that are intuitive and instant.
All for that momentPremium sound onstage. Practical portability everywhere else. With an L1 Pro32, you can get from parking to performing with ease and from setup to setlist in minutes. For DJs, singer-songwriters, bands -- and your audience -- the L1 Pro32 offers a truly superior experience -- the power to sound your best and simply perform.
Features:- Provide a truly superior audio experience with the most advanced L1 portable line array ever, ideal for medium-to-large-sized venues and events like weddings, clubs, and festival
- Deliver premium full-range sound with consistent tonal balance for singer-songwriters, mobile DJs, bands, and more
- Maintain supreme vocal and instrument clarity with a straight-shape extended-frequency line array featuring 32 articulated 2" neodymium drivers and wide 180-degree horizontal coverage
- Bring bass without the bulk via Bose Sub2 modular subwoofers, featuring RaceTrack drivers that take up less space, freeing up room in your vehicle and on the stage
- Go from vehicle to venue easily with a modular high-output system that's lighter and easier to pack, carry, and set up
- Select between optimized system EQ presets for live music, recorded music, and more
- Connect various audio sources easily via built-in mixer with two combo XLR-1/4" phantom-powered inputs, 1/4" and 1/8" (3.5 mm) aux input, plus Bluetooth(R) streaming -- and access system EQ and ToneMatch presets, volume, tone, and reverb via illuminated control
- Add even more instruments and other audio sources via dedicated ToneMatch port; one cable provides both power and digital audio between system and a Bose T4S or T8S mixer (optional)
- Take wireless control with the L1 Mix app on your smartphone to adjust settings instantly from your phone, roam the room and fine-tune, and access the ToneMatch library of custom EQ presets
- Stream high-quality Bluetooth audio from compatible devices
- Cardioid Mode with multiple Sub2 subwoofers focuses bass out front and off the stage