Electro-Voice ETX-18SP Powered Subwoofer
If you need a professional-grade, powerful 18-inch active sub for touring or installed sound, look no further than the ETX-18SP. Electro Voice designed this powered PA subwoofer with 1,800 watts of Class-D power, integrated DSP and a top-end 18-inch woofer for an incredible sound and the power needed for almost any mid to large venue.
Inside each low-profile, tour-grade wood enclosure are a host of unique features that set ETX apart, combining intelligent technology and innovative industrial design for spectacular results across all applications. EV-engineered high-efficiency transducers, high-powered Class-D amplifiers and smart FIR-Drive DSP all work together to provide peerless EV sound quality and precise coverage at the highest SPLs.
Intelligent technology, innovative design
EV's FIR-Drive utilizes the Finite Impulse Response (FIR) filter technology to optimize transducer linearity. Advanced limiter algorithms in the ETX-18SP sub provide independent peak and thermal transducer protection. An LCD screen allows for easy system set-up and monitoring: location/application EQ presets, limiter status, input level controls/meters and master volume control to ensure optimal gain structure.
Check out our exclusive run-down of the Electro-Voice ETX-18SP Powered Subwoofer:
- High-sensitivity 18-inch woofer for extended low frequency response
- 1,800 watt Class-D amplifier is highly efficient
- DSP preset for a 'true cardioid' performance across the full operating bandwidth
- Amp features blower-controlled thermal management, allowing it to work in hot environments
- Waveguides custom-designed and optimized specifically for the ETX-18SP
- Limiters are displayed on the rear LCD and on the front-grille LED
- 18-mm, 13-ply birch plywood with EVCoat for a great look and durability
- Combo pole cup (insert and threaded) for use with the ETX two-way models
- Removable casters for easy transport
zZounds is an authorized dealer of Electro-Voice products.
Pole Socket Size: Accommodates both M20 threaded or 35mm (1-3/8") pole
- Frequency Response: 33 Hz - 150 Hz
- Frequency Range: 28 Hz - 180 Hz
- Maximum SPL: 135 dB peak
- Power Rating: 1800 W
- LF Transducer: DVX3180A 18 inch
- Low Pass Frequency: Adjustable: 80Hz, 100Hz, 120Hz, 150Hz
- Connectors: (2) XLR/TRS combo jack and (2) XLR link output
- Enclosure: 18-mm, 13-ply birch plywood with EVCoat
- Grille: 16AWG steel with powdercoat
- Mounting/Suspension: (8) M10 suspension points
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 22 x 27 x 36 inches (550x675x910mm)
- Weight: 114.2 lb (51.8 kg)
- Weight, Dimensions, and Manufacturer Part Numbers
Manufacturer Part Number (MPN):
Electro Voice Warranty
Electro-Voice offers the following warranties: 5 years on speakers; 3 years on electronics; and 2 years on microphones.
If you have additional warranty questions, please contact the manufacturer at 800-289-0096