PreSonus HP2 Stereo Headphone Amplifier
Designed for musicians and performers who demand mobility without compromising audio quality, the HP2 personal headphone amplifier is a great choice for driving wired in-ear monitors (IEMs), as well as headphones. PreSonus HP-series headphone amplifiers have long been popular for their loud, clean, clear sound and roadworthy built quality. The HP2 delivers these qualities in an easily affordable, stereo device so you'll hear every note and beat clearly wherever your music takes you.
One for the Road
Portable and compact, the HP2 gives you all you need to drive your headphones or in-ears without complicating your setup. It sports two XLR line-level inputs and one stereo 1/8-inch headphone output with volume control. Operation can be switched between stereo and mono, and a Pan knob is provided. Like all PreSonus gear, it's built to take the rigors of life on the road. And it mounts on a microphone stand or clips to your belt. Simple, easy to use, built to travel, has the right features, sounds great. That's how we roll at PreSonus.
Power All Night Long
When you're playing an extra-long show or two shows back-to-back, having to stop and change batteries on your headphone amp is a hassle you don't need. No worries! HP2 stands for "Has Power 2 Spare." The HP2 can be powered with an external DC power supply or a nine-volt battery that lasts more than seven hours and includes an LED battery indicator. So you can play those extra-long gigs and hear your monitor mix perfectly--all night long.
Take a closer look at the HP2 in this video from PreSonus:
- Battery-powered, stereo headphone amplifier
- Inputs: 2 female XLR connectors
- Output: stereo, 1/8" phone connector
- Power: 9V battery or DC power supply
- Volume control knob
- Pan control knob
- Stereo/mono operation switch
- Battery-health LED indicators
- Belt clip
- 5/8-inch (27 tpi) microphone stand-mount socket
- 2m cable (5-pin mini XLR to 2 female XLRs) included
zZounds is an authorized dealer of PreSonus products.
- Connector Type: XLR, Female
- Max. Input Level: +4 dBV <0.01% THD+N, unity gain
- Input Impedance: 15 kOhm
- Limit Input Level: +5 dBm
- Connector Type: 1/8" TRS stereo, Female
- Max. Output Power: 50 mW / channel, <0.01% THD+N, 20Ohm load
- Frequency Response: 30 Hz - 20 kHz, +/-2 dB
- Headphone Impedance Working Range: >12Ohm
- Battery Power: 9V
- External Adapter Type: 9 VDC, 40 mA, center pin negative
- Dimensions: (H x D x W) 1.25 x 2.875 x 5.25" (31.75 x 73 x 133.35 mm)
- Weight: 1 lb. (0.45 kg)
- Weight, Dimensions, and Manufacturer Part Numbers
Manufacturer Part Number (MPN):
Presonus offers a one year warranty (parts and labor) on all new products. All non-new Presonus products are not covered by any warranty.
If you have additional warranty questions, please contact the manufacturer at 225-216-7887