Pioneer DJM-450 DJ Mixer
A two-channel mixer is joining our range: the DJM-450. Inheriting features and design elements from the flagship DJM-900NXS2, the DJM-450 is the ideal mixer to partner with XDJ-700 multiplayers or PLX-1000 turntables to create a professional-style set-up. It comes bundled with licence keys for rekordbox dj and rekordbox dvs (worth a combined [euro]248) so you can DJ with tracks stored on your PC/Mac when using turntables and our control vinyl (available separately).
Mixing on the DJM-450 is seamless thanks to the smooth curves on the EQs and channel faders. The Magvel crossfader, inherited from the DJM-900NXS2, gives an accurate response and assured feel during complicated scratch techniques. Sound Colour FX and Beat FX with parameter control also come from our flagship mixer, so you can add professional creative flair to your mixes. Warm, high-quality audio from both analogue and digital sound sources comes thanks to the 64-bit digital signal processor which uses dithering technology, and the built-in sound card means you can connect the DJM-450 to your PC/Mac with a single USB cable and use the bundled rekordbox dvs application to control your digital tracks with turntables and the dedicated control vinyl (see more information below).
- Professional layout
Mixing on the DJM-450 feels instinctive thanks to the layout design, which inherits traits from the DJM-900NXS2 professional mixer.
- Smooth EQs, channel faders and Magvel crossfader
Precise, smooth mixes are a breeze using the EQs and channel faders, which feature curves equivalent to those on the DJM-900NXS2. The EQ curves give precision across the highs, mids and lows, and the isolator feature means you can totally eliminate each EQ band when you turn the knob all the way to the left. The channel fader curves give accuracy over long, smooth mixes, and the Magvel crossfader - also taken from the DJM-900NXS2 - is a dream to scratch on. Accurate and smooth, it is durable for more than 10 million movements.
- Professional FX with detailed control
Add professional FX to your mixes using the filter suite inherited from the DJM-900NXS2, including Sound Colour FX, Beat FX, and send/return.
- Sound Colour FX - Just turn the knob to apply Dub Echo, Sweep, Noise, and Filter
- Beat FX - Add Delay, Echo, Spiral, Reverb, Trans, Flanger, Pitch and Roll in sync with the BPM
- Send/return - Connect apps in mobile device via USB and use them alongside the DJM-450's internal FX. Choose your preferred return type from Aux or Insert to create the sound you want.
- Bundled licences for rekordbox dj and rekordbox dvs
The DJM-450 comes with free licence keys for our professional dj performance applications rekordbox dj and rekordbox dvs so you can play digital tracks from your PC/Mac using turntables and control vinyl (available separately). The mixer's built-in sound card means you can connect to your computer using a single USB cable.
How to use rekordbox dj and rekordbox dvs:
Buy the RB-VS1-K Control Vinyl from a Pioneer DJ authorised dealer or directly from our website (limited countries only). Visit rekordbox.com to download rekordbox for free and enter your licence keys for rekordbox dj and rekordbox dvs.
zZounds is an authorized dealer of Pioneer DJ products.
- Channels: Audio 2 channels, MIC 1 channel, AUX 1 channel
- Inputs: LINE x 3 (RCA), PHONO x 2 (RCA), MIC x 1 (1/4" TRS x 1)
- Outputs: MASTER OUT x 2 (XLR x 1, RCA x 1)
- Headphone Monitor Out: x 2 (1/4" STEREO PHONE JACK, 3.5mm STEREO MINI JACK)
- Other Inputs/Outputs: USB (B) x 1, USB (A) x 1
- Sampling rate: 48 kHz
- D/A Converter: 24-bit
- A/D Converter: 24-bit
- Frequency Range: 20 Hz~20 kHz (LINE)
- Distortion: 0.005 % (LINE-MASTER1)
- S/N Ratio: 94 dB (LINE)
- Power Consumption: DC12V 1.7A
- Dimensions: 230 mm (W) x 108 mm (H) x 320 mm (D)
- Weight: 3.2 kg
- Weight, Dimensions, and Manufacturer Part Numbers
- Base Item
Manufacturer Part Number (MPN):
- with Case