Sound Isolating In-Ear Monitoring -- On a Budget
You could spend a lot more on other earphones, and not get the listening experience that Shure SE215 sound isolating earphones can provide. At under a hundred bucks, Shure SE215s are a major score -- these earbuds rock when it comes to delivering reliable, accurate sound reproduction for both personal listening and professional monitoring, in a comfortable, secure, out-of-the-way design. Whether you need them for jamming while exercising, canceling out ambient noise, or for listening during live performances, you will like these single-driver earphones for their detailed sound reproduction, customizable fit, over-the-ear configuration, and excellent sound isolating design.
See how to fit your SE earphones to your ears in these videos from Shure:
Advanced Mini Drivers for Dynamic Sound
Shure's Dynamic MicroDrivers drive the SE215 earphones in the sound quality department. Thanks to these miniature drivers, the SE215s have a wide frequency range of 22 Hz to 17.5 kHz, which means they are capable of delivering extremely detailed sound with enhanced bass for a variety of applications. Moreover, Shure's Sound Isolation technology prevents 37 dB of outside noise from interfering with your listening experience, helping you to hear only your music.
Detachable, Replaceable Cable
Designed to stay put in your ears, the SE215 earphones have Sound Isolating sleeves for a truly personalized fit. A detachable cable with formable wire keeps the buds securely in place, and the low-profile, over-the-ear configuration keeps dangling cables behind your head and out of the way. Since the Kevlar-reinforced cable detaches from the earphones, it can be replaced at any time. The gold-plated MMCX Connector has a lock-snap mechanism, allowing for 360-degree rotation for an even more comfortable fit.
Customize Your Fit
The SE215 comes with three sets of foam sleeves in small, medium, and large sizes, as well as three pairs of Soft Flex sleeves, again in different sizes to accommodate different ears. The soft, flexible sleeves gently contour to your ears, for a personalized fit. It may take some trial and error to find the right fit for you, but once you get the hang of it, you'll be rewarded with earbuds that actually feel good in your ears. When not in use, you can keep everything in the included soft-zip carrying case.
- Single-driver, sound-isolating earphones
- Frequency range of 22 Hz to 17.5 kHz
- Sensitivity (1 kHz): 107 dB SPL/mW
- Impedance (1 kHz): 20 ohms
- Sound isolating design (noise attenuation) blocks out up to 37 dB of outside noise
- Lightweight, low-profile shape rests comfortably in your ears
- Detachable Kevlar reinforced cable is replaceable
- Over-the-ear configuration keeps cables out of the way
- Gold plated 1/8" stereo plug has a lock-snap mechanism allowing 360-degree rotation for a comfortable fit
- Includes sleeves in small, medium, and large sizes, plus a soft-zip carrying case
- Backed by Shure warranty
zZounds is an authorized dealer of Shure products.
- Speaker Type: Single Dynamic MicroDriver
- Sensitivity (1kHz): 107 dB SPL/mW
- Impedance: (1kHz): 20 ohms
- Noise Attenuation: Up to 37 dB
- Frequency Range: 22Hz-17.5kHz
- Input Connector: Gold-plated 3.5 mm (1/8") stereo plug
- Cable: 64" Detachable with wireform fit
- Weight, Dimensions, and Manufacturer Part Numbers
- Blue, Special Edition
Manufacturer Part Number (MPN):
Manufacturer Part Number (MPN):