Pioneer XDJ-700 Portable DJ Media Player
The Pioneer XDJ-700 comes with a large touchscreen, a familiar club layout and it inherits a host of features from its big brother, the XDJ-1000. Its compact size and removable stand offer great set-up possibilities for even the smallest booth or home set-up.
Get a closer look at Pioneer DJ's XDJ-700 in this zZounds exclusive video:
Large touch screen
The 7-inch, full-color LCD touch screen gives you instinctive control for ultimate creativity. The GUI is divided into three sections so you can effortlessly access all the features you need.
Call up the Qwerty keyboard to search by keyword or use the rotary dial to browse. Plus you can choose how you view your tracks: list, artwork or custom view.
Trigger Hot Cues and Hot Loops in perfect time.
Quantize snaps cues and loops to the rekordbox beat grid for a reliable performance every time.
More creative freedom
Automatically beat match up to 4 decks playing tracks analyzed in rekordbox, leaving you free to focus on adding your unique mark on the mix.
Keep tracks playing muted during live edits such as loop, scratch or reverse. Release the jog wheel and the track comes back at exactly the right place.
Enhanced track info
The large, full-color LCD screen shows all the info you need, including Wave Zoom, beat countdown, phase meter, key analysis indicator and more.
With ProDJ Link you can connect up to 4 players, turntables or laptops via LAN connection and share a single source. Combine this with rekordbox to access pre-prepared loops and cues, sync the beat with the master deck, and access a host of advanced pro-DJ features.
Let's get digital
Simply plug in your rekordbox USB or connect your iPhone, iPod touch or Android smartphone to load tracks directly to the XDJ. Get access to a multitude of advanced performance features when preparing your tracks in rekordbox or using the rekordbox app.
The XDJ-700 offers DJs and venues unparalleled set-up possibilities. Being our slimmest player yet, it has been designed with the small booth or home set-up in mind. A removable stand helps it to fit into even smaller spaces.
Fully MIDI assignable via USB. Send control information to external devices and use the player as a MIDI controller.
Set your style
'My Settings' allows you to prepare your system's setting preferences in rekordbox and save them to USB, SD, smartphones and tablets. This way you can instantly switch to your own settings when alternating DJs in the booth.
- Plays AAC, AIFF, MP3, WAV
- MIDI Control
- ProDJ Link
- KUVO ready
- Auto Standby
- Playing Address
- Wave Zoom Display
- Phase Meter
- Beat Counter
- On Jog Display
- Performance Control
- Slip Mode
- Beat Sync
- Pitch Bend
- Fader Start / Back Cue start
- Scratch Play / Cue
- BPM Counter
- Hot Cue
- Hot Loop
- Active Loop
- Auto Beat Loop
- Real Time Seamless Loop
- Relay Play
- Needle Search / Needle Drop
- Vinyl Speed Adjust
zZounds is an authorized dealer of Pioneer DJ products.
- Dimensions: (W x H x D) 238 x 106 x 308mm (9.4" x 4.2" x 12.1")
- Weight: 2 kg
- Frequency Range: 4 - 20,000 Hz
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: > 115 dB (JEITA)
- Distortion: < 0.003 % (JEITA)
- Audio Output Level: 2.0 Vrms (1 kHz, 0 dB)
- Power Consumption: 21 W
- Power Requirements: AC Adapter 100-240 V, rated output 12 V DC
- Display: 7-inch, full-color LCD touchscreen
- Jog Dial size: 206 mm
- Jog Modes: CDJ / Vinyl Mode
- Loop Adjust: In / Out Adjust
- Quick Scratch: After searching track
- Frame Search: 1/75 s
- Cue Functions: Auto Cue, Manual Cue, Real Time Cue, Cue point sampler, Cue Loop Memory
- Tempo: Master Tempo
- Tempo Control steps:
- 0.02 % at +/-6 %
- 0.05 % at +/- 10 % & 16 %
- 0.5 % at WIDE
- Tempo Control Ranges MP3:
- +/-16 %
- +/-10 %
- +/-6 %Audio Sources:
- Computers (Mac/Windows PC)
- iPhone/iPad/iPod touch, Android phones/Android Tablets
- USB storage devices (flash memory/HDD, etc.)
- Outputs: 1 ANALOGUE (RCA)
- LAN: 1 (100Base-TX)
- USB: 1 USB A port, 1 USB B port
- Weight, Dimensions, and Manufacturer Part Numbers
- Base Item
Manufacturer Part Number (MPN):
- with Odyssey Case