For nearly two decades, Line 6 has brought power to the players, delivering accurate guitar, amp, and effect models in robust, budget-friendly pedalboards. This tradition continues with the Line 6 Pod HD500X guitar multi-effects pedal. With a world-class collection of high-definition models of guitar effects, amps, and cabinets, this multi-effects processor makes it easy to cover vintages tunes or create pretty much any sound you want with your guitar.
Twelve Foot Ninja Guitarist Stevic MacKay talks about his Line 6 setup:
Hundreds of Effects
If you're looking for a specific guitar effect, there's a good chance the HD500X has it built in -- with over 100 onboard effect models based on actual vintage and modern effect pedals. With a dozen distortion/overdrive effects, a dozen modulation effects, a dozen filters, a dozen delay models, a dozen reverbs, EQs, Wahs, and more, this floorboard is a necessity for any guitarist. The HD500X makes it easy to find the classic sound you're looking for without the headache of setup and teardown. Whether you're looking to recreate a classic sound or breaking new ground, the HD500X is a powerful effects box which will transform your sound.
With more processing power than anything else in their class, it's easy to understand why Line 6 Pod multi-effects pedals have been top sellers for years. The HD500X continues this tradition with unparalleled processing power and dynamic DSP-based effects. Stack up to eight…
effects at once. Simulate a setup with two guitar amps with independent effects chains and amp/cabinet models for each using dual signal paths.
See what Kelly Clarkson's guitarist, Cory Churko uses in his rig!
Features:- A collection of 30 HD amp models for authentic tone and feel
- Options to specify microphone and cabinet type to further tailor your sound
- Over 100 studio and stompbox effects, run up to eight simultaneously
- Integrated 48-second looper with dedicated footswitch
- Integrated chromatic tuner and tap tempo function
- Effects loop allows for dual signal paths and multiple routing options
- 512 user-writable preset locations
- Eight setlist banks
- Assignable expression pedal for controlling amp and effect parameters
- I/O includes USB 2.0, MINI, S/PDIF, balanced XLR outputs, integrated mic preamp, and more
- Variable input impedance for simulating vintage effects
- L6 Link connection for integration and control of DT-series amplifiers and StageSource series loudspeakers
- VDI connection for integration and control of Variax guitars
- Durable metal chassis with chrome roll bar, die-cast expression pedal, professional-grade footswitches with LED indicators
- Includes free download for POD HD500X editor/patch librarian software
Grab your favorite axe and unlock your creativity with the versatility of the Line 6 Pod HD500X today.