Line 6 M5 Stompbox Modeler
Supercharge your pedal board with a single stompbox! M5 Stompbox Modeler delivers over 100 gain-defying distortions, lush choruses, scintillating reverbs and many other expressive effects from DL4 Delay Modeler, Verbzilla and other well-known Line 6 pedals.
Like other single-pedal-size stompboxes, M5 Stompbox Modeler provides one effect at a time, it's easy to use and it conserves valuable pedal board real estate. But M5 goes much, much further -- it provides an arsenal of modern and classic effects, lets you save up to 24 effect presets and more.
See the M5 in action with this demo video from Line 6:
Save up to 24 effect presets -- fast access to your favorite tones
From the classic and timeless to the bold and esoteric, M5 has all the sounds you need and then some. Once you find your favorites, you can customize them to your liking and save up to 24 as presets. Your instant stockpile is ready to rock through your next set list -- switch up your sound with a simple stomp.
Expression pedal control
Add an optional expression pedal to open up a world of sonic possibilities. This goes way beyond just accessing the collection of wah and pitch effects. Get real-time adjustment of delay time, mod speed, reverb tails, wet/dry mix and more -- simultaneously adjust up to five parameters per effect! M5 lets you keep it simple or micro-sculpt your sounds to your liking -- the choice is yours.
M5 costs less than one good, single effect pedal, features an easy-to-read screen and is infinitely customizable. Dedicate one space on your pedal board to be whatever effect you need in the moment. The invaluable built-in tuner keeps you sounding your best.
Features of the Line 6 M5
- One effect at a time
- 19 analog and digital delays; 17 distortions, overdrives and fuzzes; 23 mods, tremolos and phasers; 12 compressors, gates and EQs; 26 filters, wahs and pitch effects; 12 spring, plate and environment reverbs
- Save up to 24 effect presets
- Expression pedal connection enables simultaneous control of up to five parameters per effect
- Tuner with signal mute
- Compact size saves valuable pedal board real estate
- Classic stompbox simplicity
- 1/4" mono/stereo inputs and outputs
- 1/4" expression pedal jack
- True Analog Bypass or DSP Bypass
- 5-pin MIDI in/out
- Tap Tempo
- Rugged all-metal construction
zZounds is an authorized dealer of Line 6 products.
- Number of Effects: 100
- Amp Modeling: No
- Analog Inputs 2 x 1/4"
- Analog Outputs: 2 x 1/4"
- Other Inputs: MIDI In, 1 x 1/4" Pedal Input
- Other Outputs: MIDI Out
- Computer Connection: No
- Batteries: No Battery Operation
- Height: 2.4 inches
- Depth: 6.5 inches
- Width: 6 inches
- Weight: 2.5 lbs.
Power Supply Included
- Weight, Dimensions, and Manufacturer Part Numbers
Manufacturer Part Number (MPN):