The GA-50 is a sleek and feature-packed guitar/bass tuner that's perfect for all around use. Long considered the standard in handheld tuners, the GA-50 offers simple and intuitive operation and a satisfying tuning experience for all guitarists and bassists. The LCD screen of the GA-50 has been enlarged to improve visibility, making it even easier to quickly and accurately check your tuning. With two distinct modes for guitar and bass, the GA-50 can easily detect standard and dropped tuning, as well as extended range instruments like 7-string guitars and 5-string basses. Tune by using high sensitivity built-in microphone, or by plugging directly into the GA-50. The GA-50 also features a drastically improved battery life, allowing for 135 hours of use. Additional functions like memory backup and auto power-off make the CA-50 the most reliable and fully-featured compact guitar/bass tuner on the market.
- An even more readable display, with a larger note name indication
- Guitar and bass modes provided, with support for 7-string guitars and 5 or 6-string basses
- Sound out mode assists when you replace strings; Output jack lets you tune even during a performance
- Dramatic increase in battery life; Stylish body design with excellent functionality
- Memory backup function and auto power-off function provided