IK Multimedia iRig 2 Interface
iRig 2 is the improved version of the groundbreaking and bestselling iRig guitar interface. Featuring everything you loved about iRig, it has powerful sound and streamlined convenience, and it packs essential features like versatile gain control, a 1/4" amplifier output and Android compatibility into its sleek pocketable enclosure.
If you loved iRig's versatility, you'll love what iRig 2 brings to the table. Its 1/4" output jack lets you use iRig 2 with an amplifier as a part of your live rig without the use of an adaptor.
This opens up a whole world of opportunities when paired with AmpliTube, IK's powerful guitar and bass multi-effects processor. It provides you with a vast library of meticulously modeled virtual stompbox effects, amplifiers and other gear that you can use as a part of your physical rig when you're jamming with friends, at a practice session, in the recording studio or performing live. Or, if you want to be discreet, plug your headphones into the included 1/8" headphone output.
Even better is that iRig 2 features a switch that lets you select between a processed signal and a clean "thru" input signal. This means you can also use your mobile device as a tuner, recorder or other tool while preserving the purity of a 100% analog signal path.
iRig 2 is there to help you make your practice and performance sessions as easy as possible. It comes with a microphone stand mount and Velcro strip that allow you to easy attach it for performance alongside other convenient tools like IK's iKlip range of mic supports for all sizes of smartphones and tablets.
- The sequel to the best-selling iRig interface
- 1/4" instrument input for use with guitar, bass and other instruments
- 1/4" amplifier output for use with an external amplifier without an adaptor
- 1/8" TRRS output for use with iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Mac and Android
- 1/8" headphone output
- Compact and lightweight design
- Selectable dual-mode switch: FX and THRU
- Input gain thumbwheel for easy signal control
- Comes with microphone stand Velcro strip
- Comes with AmpliTube FREE and a full suite of powerful IK applications and software
zZounds is an authorized dealer of IK Multimedia products.
- Input Impedance: 380 kOhms
- Frequency Response: 20Hz-20kHz +/- 0.2 dB
- Instrument Input Connection: 1/4" Jack
- Amplifier Output Connection: 1/4" Jack
- Device Output Connection: 1/8" TRRS Jack
- Headphone Output Connection: 1/8" Jack
- Includes: iRig 2 guitar interface, Detachable microphone stand Velcro-slot, Velcro strip
- Dimensions: 72 x 39 x 21mm (2.83 x 1.54 x 0.85")
- Weight: 43g (1.57oz)
- System Requirements - iOS Devices: Compatible with iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6, iPhone 5s, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5, iPhone 4s, iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS, iPod touch (5th, 4th and 3rd generation), iPad Air 2, iPad mini 3, iPad Air, iPad mini 2, iPad 4th generation, iPad mini, iPad 3rd generation, iPad 2, iPad. iOS 4.3 or later is required.
- System Requirements - Android Devices: To be compatible, the mobile device must be compliant with the CTIA/AHJ wiring standard, which is illustrated as follows. As of today, all popular Android devices branded Samsung, LG, Motorola, Google Nexus, HTC, Huawei, Sony, Lenovo, Xiaomi and more, use this standard. AmpliTube for Android is compatible with Android devices that support Samsung Professional Audio technology, like the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 and Galaxy Note Edge. Samsung Galaxy S5 and Galaxy Note 3 require Android 5.
- Weight, Dimensions, and Manufacturer Part Numbers
Manufacturer Part Number (MPN):