- Input Impedance: 380 kOhms
- Frequency Response: 20Hz-20kHz +/- 0.2 dB
- Instrument Input Connection: 1/4" Jack
- Amplifier Output Connection: 1/4" Jack
- Device Output Connection: 1/8" TRRS Jack
- Headphone Output Connection: 1/8" Jack
- Includes: iRig 2 guitar interface, Detachable microphone stand Velcro-slot, Velcro strip
- Dimensions: 72 x 39 x 21mm (2.83 x 1.54 x 0.85")
- Weight: 43g (1.57oz)
- System Requirements - iOS Devices: Compatible with iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6, iPhone 5s, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5, iPhone 4s, iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS, iPod touch (5th, 4th and 3rd generation), iPad Air 2, iPad mini 3, iPad Air, iPad mini 2, iPad 4th generation, iPad mini, iPad 3rd generation, iPad 2, iPad. iOS 4.3 or later is required.
- System Requirements - Android Devices: To be compatible, the mobile device must be compliant with the CTIA/AHJ wiring standard, which is illustrated as follows. As of today, all popular Android devices branded Samsung, LG, Motorola, Google Nexus, HTC, Huawei, Sony, Lenovo, Xiaomi and more, use this standard. AmpliTube for Android is compatible with Android devices that support Samsung Professional Audio technology, like the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 and Galaxy Note Edge. Samsung Galaxy S5 and Galaxy Note 3 require Android 5.
- Dimensions and Weight in Packaging
- Base Item
Shipping Weight: 0.5 lbs
Shipping Dimensions: 7 x 6 x 2 in
Manufacturer Part Number (MPN): IP-IRIG2-PLG-IN