Zoom PodTrak P8 Podcast Recorder
The Zoom PodTrak P8 is easy to use and can handle the most ambitious podcasts. With all the functions you need to record, edit and mix, the PodTrak P8 is your complete podcast studio.
The P8 features a dedicated channel for recording phone calls. And channel six can be switched to USB mode to record your guests via computer. Both options include a Mix-Minus feature to prevent echo and feedback for the caller.
On Air Button
When a channel's ON AIR is disabled, you can still hear the tracks through your headphones, but they won't be recorded, or go through speakers or USB. Helpful when having sidebar conversations or prepping your guests during breaks.
Use the optional Zoom BTA-2 Bluetooth Receiver, available separately, to wirelessly connect your phone to record remote guests.
Added Production Value
Make your podcast sound professional by triggering sound effects, intro music, jingles, pre-recorded interviews and more, with nine multi-colored sound pads. Choose from 13 preloaded sounds or load your own. Create up to four banks of sounds for a total of 36 sound clips at your fingertips.
Outputs for Every Occasion
The P8 features six independent headphone outputs, each with individual volume control. For professional playback, the P8's main outputs allow you to connect to studio monitors.
With the P8's onboard editing, easily trim, split and fade audio clips to produce a finished episode. You can also transfer track files to your computer to do a final mix.
Take Your Studio With You
When recording outside the studio, the P8 provides up to 2 hours of recording with four AA batteries, or connect a USB power supply for extended use.
A USB-C port allows the PodTrak P8 to function as an audio interface when connected to a computer for recording or live streaming.
- The color touchscreen interface makes monitoring, adjusting and onboard editing seamless. Everything you need is a touch away.
- The P8's color-coded inputs, outputs, and controls make on-the-fly adjustments a breeze, keeping you focused on the discussion.
- Crystal-clear recording: The PodTrak P8 features six of Zoom's best-sounding mic inputs, providing pristine audio for you and your guests.
- The P8's touchscreen display can be set to any one of six languages. Choose from English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, or Japanese.
- With up to 70dB of gain, the P8 can handle demanding microphones such as Shure's SM7B.
zZounds is an authorized dealer of Zoom products.