Focusrite Scarlett Solo 3rd Gen
The simplest model in the range, the third-generation Focusrite Scarlett Solo provides singer-songwriters with a reassuringly easy recording process. Equipped with high performance 24-bit/192kHz AD-DA converters, Scarlett guarantees the same professional sound quality throughout the third-generation range.
Its features include a single upgraded third-generation Scarlett mic preamp: with a switchable Air setting to reproduce the Air effect of Focusrite's original ISA mic preamp, giving your vocal recordings a brighter and more open sound.
The high impedance, high-headroom instrument input allows you to record guitar or bass without any clipping or unwanted distortion, while Gain Halo metering makes it easy for you to set the input level. And Scarlett Solo's balanced outputs are hum-free when connecting studio monitors with balanced inputs, so you'll always have pristine audio playback.
Ready to Go
Scarlett Solo is designed to stand up to days on the road and connects straight to your Mac or PC via USB cable, with no external power required. It comes with all the software tools you need to get started, including two comprehensive digital audio workstations: Ableton Live Lite and Pro Tools First Focusrite Creative Pack. Intuitive enough for beginners yet advanced enough to inspire real creativity with great-sounding effects.
Focusrite have partnered with Splice to give 3rd Gen. interface owners a free 3-month Splice Sounds subscription when setting a new Splice account. Splice Sounds offers millions of high-quality, royalty-free one-shots, loops, and presets, with new releases daily from your favorite producers, sound designers, and artists. Creators use Splice to make all kinds of music, including chart-topping pop, Grammy-winning albums, underground mixtapes, and cinematic scores.
As with all Focusrite products, you'll also benefit from a 3-year warranty, award-winning customer support, and membership of their Plug-in Collective offering free software downloads and generous discounts.
Officially Supported on iPad Pro
Scarlett Solo is officially supported in use with USB-C iPad Pro. Setup and operation is simple: just plug in, fire up your favorite music-making app, and enjoy the Focusrite sound wherever you go.
- The best performing mic preamps the Scarlett range has ever seen, now with switchable Air mode to give your recordings a brighter and more open sound
- One high-headroom instrument input to plug in your guitar or bass
- High-performance converters enable you to record and mix at up to 24-bit/ 192 kHz
- Two hum-free balanced outputs provide clean audio playback
- With Focusrite's Quick Start tool, it's now easier than ever to get up and running
- Software included: Ableton Live Lite, Pro Tools First Focusrite Creative Pack, Focusrite Red 2 & 3 Plug-In Suite, Softube Time & Tone Bundle, XLN Audio Addictive Keys
zZounds is an authorized dealer of Focusrite products.