Focusrite Scarlett Solo 3rd Gen USB Audio Interface
BACK IN STOCK

Focusrite Scarlett Solo 3rd Gen USB Audio Interface

Focusrite's most affordable interface, the Scarlett Solo is perfect for singer-songwriters! Start recording with a Scarlett mic preamp and instrument input.

Overall:
Overall:
Submitted September 26, 2020 by a customer from wfpcnet.com
"Unstable review Revised"
MY last review was about how the unit was unstable and crackled and popped, so i figured out how to fix that. 1. uninstall all the focusrite software and drivers " they are buggy" 2. just install the Asio4All default drivers from the Asio site... NOT FOCUSRITE! 3. Reboot and plug in the interface. the default asio will give you full functionality and your daw can change the bitrate. since this is a lower model you don't really loose anything except being able to change the color of the knobs. this unit literally has no features in the software anyway. "you can turn AIR on and off" that button is on the unit anyway. I hope this help out
3 of 3 people (100%) people found this review helpful. Did you?

Submitted August 31, 2020 by a customer from yahoo.com
"Focusrite Scarlett review"
Its a great interface for the price, But mine recently look a dump on me. It will not record or play back audio for my pc but will work for a apple computer. I have tried everything up under the son but no results . Focusrite has not responded to me and are basically useless. Id say invest your money into a better interface.
It looks great on the outside but it defiantly took a dump and stopped working for my PC. It works great on my fiends Apple but it wont record our play back audio on the PC.
I believe the product is a good price, But mine failed on me and I have tried every trick in the book to get it to work and still nothing.
I tried to email the company and even use there live support and I still have not gotten a response. Focusrites customer service is terrible. They say they have Live support but it only takes you to recently asked questions.
It looks great for a basic interface.
2 of 2 people (100%) people found this review helpful. Did you?

Submitted September 17, 2020 by a customer from wfpcnet.com
"Unstable"
This unit worked well for about 2 months, but now it just crackles and pops, also the driver is terrible! it will bluescreen your Windows PC, you are forced to use the default Asio drivers if you want any sort of stability, also this is for headphones only! NOTE: you can not MUTE the Studio monitors while you record. you have to power them off or unplug. i contacted them and this is the horrible excuse they game me.

Submitted August 25, 2020 by a customer from 9of9ministries.com
"Horrible product"
My $25 Behinger sounds and works 10 times better than this. Lots of cracklings and static. Spend you money on a better interface
4 of 7 people (57%) people found this review helpful. Did you?