Electro-Voice ELX200-15 Passive Speaker
Get the smooth clarity of the EV sound in the right size to suit your needs with the Electro-Voice ELX200-15 Passive loudspeaker. The sub is a flexible, feature‑rich choice for DJs, mobile entertainers, bands, and musicians.
The ELX series is designed to deliver an unprecedented combination of sound quality, portability and durability at its price point. All-new custom components—tested to levels far exceeding the industry norm—make ELX200 a robust workhorse capable of handling real-world abuse and professional applications beyond the capability of competitors’ products in its category.
Every aspect of ELX200 is designed for ideal results as part of the whole - the acoustical, electrical and mechanical components all work together seamlessly. The subwoofers pack powerful low-frequency output into a surprisingly compact footprint, and feature tuned 15 mm thick wood enclosures with a premium top-coat finish. The proprietary features that have made the other members of the EV portable speaker family a go-to for best-in-class performance are also present.
EV's industry-leading quality and testing procedures yield efficient transducer design and meaningful specs, resulting in components that deliver accurate, linear response at the system’s highest output levels. Translation: loud and clear all the way up to the limit. Unified in one of the strongest full-range composite enclosures ever built by EV. The ELX200 is established as the new benchmark for toughness - both acoustically and physically; maximum efficiency with maximum toughness.
- 1200 W (peak), 130 dB peak SPL system that is reliability verified with over 500 hours of abuse testing and endurance testing to 4x typical industry practices.
- 1.4 inch DH-1C (1 inch exit) titanium compression driver for extended transparent high-frequency response.
- High-output EVS-15M woofer designed to exacting specifications for superior durability and exceptional low-frequency reproduction.
- EV-patented Signal Synchronized Transducers (SST) waveguide design provides precise and consistent coverage, minimal distortion, and maximized acoustical loading.
- Professional-grade hardware: three M10 threaded mounting points for forged eyebolts, integrated pole-mounts and the proven ZLX three-handle design for easy lifting.
zZounds is an authorized dealer of Electro-Voice products.
- Frequency response (-3 dB): 77 Hz - 16 kHz1
- Frequency range (-10 dB): 52 Hz - 19 kHz1
- Axial sensitivity: 95 dB1
- Maximum SPL: 130 dB
- Rec. high-pass frequency: 42 Hz
- Coverage (H x V): 90˚ x 60˚
- Power handling: 300 W Continuous, 1200 W Peak
- LF transducer: EVS-15M 381 mm (15 in)
- HF transducer: DH-1C 1-inch titanium compression driver
- Crossover frequency: 1.6 kHz
- Nominal impedance: 8 ohms
- Minimum impedance: 7.0 ohms
- Connectors: Dual NL4
- Enclosure: Polypropylene
- Grille: 18 AWG steel with powdercoat
- Suspension: (3) M10 suspension points
- Color: Black
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 710 mm x 423 mm x 384 mm (28.0 in x 16.6 in x 15.1 in)
- Net weight: 18.7 kg (41.2 lb)
- Shipping weight: 21.4 kg (47.2 lb)
- Weight, Dimensions, and Manufacturer Part Numbers
- Black, Single Speaker
Manufacturer Part Number (MPN):
- Blemished, Black, Single Speaker
Manufacturer Part Number (MPN):
Electro Voice Warranty
Electro-Voice offers the following warranties: 5 years on speakers; 3 years on electronics; and 2 years on microphones.
If you have additional warranty questions, please contact the manufacturer at 800-289-0096