Denon DJ Prime 4 Standalone DJ System
The World's Most Powerful, Advanced DJ System Has Arrived
Command every gig, audience, genre, event and location! The multicore processor-powered Denon Prime 4 makes your entire music collection available, transparently connecting you to your performance. With 4-deck hardware control and advanced touchscreen workflow, you're all set to handle any DJ set, anywhere, anytime.
4-Channel Standalone DJ Power
This is what the global DJ community has been waiting for: An all-in-one, fully standalone 4-deck DJ system with no need fora laptop computer - Pure, unfettered performance and playback capability! Rugged metal-chassis, built to endure the rigors of DJ life.
Adjustable Angle, 10-inch Touchscreen
Select tracks, view waveforms, interact with your digital music collection and view essential DJ parameters, with tactile multigesture control - it's the touchscreen experience you expect and deserve.
Use the Denon DJ Prime 4 Standalone DJ System to control Serato DJ Pro:
Independent Zone Output
Send a dedicated, back-to back music playlist to a separate location while you command the dancefloor in the main room -control the mood, volume and EQ to precisely tailor the sound for your audience.
- Dedicated XLR Zone output with gain and EQ control
- Stream back-to-back music automatically into 2nd room
- Easily assign any of the 4 playing channels to Zone
- Party in one room, chill out in the other
No Limits Media Sources
Access massive music libraries from four USB inputs, one SD and an under-panel, 2.5-inch built-in SATA drive bay. Use any one of these media sources to record your full DJ set performance! With USB Keyboard support for optimized track browsing and playback facilities for uncompressed audio formats (FLAC, ALAC, WAV), Prime 4 caters for your entire music collection with connectivity that guarantees immediate, hassle-free access to your library.
Mix, Blend and Shape Your Sound
Pro-club mixer with four channel line faders, each with 3-band EQ and gain to shape your mix; plus all four inputs are assignable to the switchable line/phono inputs. A replaceable Denon DJ crossfader completes this performance driven package.
8 Performance Trigger Pads
Remix whole tracks and beat juggle with super-responsive hot cue control, then split up bars and beats with quantize-locked, Rolls, Slicer and advanced Looping too!
Mic Control, Check 2
Drive two independent microphones for dual-performer audience engagement, both with dedicated EQ, volume and effect controls plus punch in on/off and talkover options for pro-mobile use.
Expressive Multi-FX with Dedicated Displays
Articulate, visualize and craft your own unique sound, choosing from 13 diversely textured DJ FX, sourced directly from the festival/club X1800 Prime mixer.
Dual-Function Sweep FX and Filter
Engage just one single encoder for tactile sound manipulation with dynamic FX and elegant filter control.
Superior DJ Platter Control
Ultra-responsive, touch capacitive jog wheels with HD central screen that relays performance, heads-up display information combined with a DJ brand logo or playing track artwork. Change up your look with customizable RGB light ring.
Time stretch and Key-Matching Audio
Class-leading, production-quality Time stretch algorithm allows DJs to perform pitch locked, extreme track tempo changes and match/shift harmonic musical keys live in the mix - the ultimate in standalone, 'Open' Format DJing flexibility.
Built to Last - Built to Perform!
Prime 4 is built on the legacy of 25+ years of superb Denon DJ audio engineering and manufacturing excellence, with rugged metal build quality and detailed, pristine 24-bit Denon DJ audio. Nothing sounds, looks or performs like the Prime 4 standalone 4-channel DJ System. With no existing 'feature-comparable' competitor unit on the market right now, the Prime 4 is affordable DJ technology that is light years ahead of any existing product.
- 4-Deck standalone Engine Prime DJ system
- 10-inch HD multi-touch display with gestures
- Dedicated XLR Zone output provides music to separate room
- Built-in 2.5-inch SATA drive bay to store music onboard
- 6-inch rugged metal jog wheel with HD central display
- (4) assignable input channels for external media sources
- (2) dedicated XLR inputs for microphones with individual control
- StagelinQ connection for Event/Pro DJ lighting and video control
- Plays uncompressed audio formats (FLAC, ALAC, WAV)
- Crisp 24-bit Denon DJ legacy audio
- (4) USB and (1) SD media Inputs for music playback
- USB keyboard support
- Serato DJ Pro control enabled
- Sideline the laptop & browse with the built-in 10" HD touch interface
- Mix and sculpt your sound with Serato DJ Pro's EQ, & Filter
- Control & visualize Serato DJ Pro FX with 8 built in FX displays
- DVS Ready (requires Serato Club Kit)
- Conquer complex setups with the most versatile IO panel found on any DJ controller
zZounds is an authorized dealer of Denon products.
- Frequency Response:
20Hz - 20kHz (+/-1dB)- Dynamic Range:
> 117dB (A-weighted)- Signal-to-Noise Ratio:
> 93dB (A-weighted)- Headroom Line Input:
> 15dB- Mic Input:
> 20dB- Outputs:
> 20dB- Channel Separation:
< -90dB (1kHz, unity)- THD Line/Phono:
< 0.01% (1kHz, unity)- Microphone:
<0.02% (1kHz, unity)- Analog Input Microphone:
- -40dBu (unity)
- -60dBu (minimum)- Line:
- +15dBV (minimum)
- 0dBV (maximum)- Analog Output Master, Balanced:
- +24dBu (maximum)
- +4dBu (unity)- Master, Unbalanced:
- +20dBu (maximum)
- 0dBu (unity)- Zone, Balanced:
- +24dBu (maximum)
- +4dBu (unity)- Booth:
- +24dBu (maximum)
- +4dBu (unity)- Headphone Output:
< 150mW- Connections Audio Outputs:
- (2) XLR outputs (master left/right, balanced)
- (1) RCA output pair (master left/right, unbalanced)
- (2) XLR outputs (booth left/right, balanced)
- (2) XLR outputs (zone left/right, balanced)
- (1) 1/4" (6.35mm) stereo output (headphones)
- (1) 1/8" (3.5mm) stereo output (headphones)- Connections:- Audio Inputs:
- (2) RCA input pairs (line-level, unbalanced)
- (2) RCA input pairs (phono- or line-level, unbalanced)
- (2) XLR+1/4" (6.35mm) input- Other:
- (4) USB ports (for USB drives, 5V, 1A)
- (1) USB port (to computer)
- (1) Ethernet port
- (1) IEC power cable input- Power Connection:
100-240VAC, 50/60Hz- Consumption:
- 43W~45W (with smartphone charging from USB4 port)
- 38W~39W (without smartphone charging)- Dimensions (width x depth x height):
28.68 x 19.56 x 4.08" / 728.47 x 496.82 x 103.63mm- Weight:
21.34 lb. / 9.7kg- Includes:
IEC Power Cable, USB 3.0 Cable, Quick Start Guide, Display Cover, Display Cleaning Cloth, HDD Mounting Screws
- Weight, Dimensions, and Manufacturer Part Numbers
Manufacturer Part Number (MPN):