Denon DJ Prime 4 Standalone DJ System
BACK IN STOCK

Denon DJ Prime 4 Standalone DJ System

Craft a performance with the all-in-one, fully standalone Denon DJ Prime 4. Its multiple media sources and advanced effects keep the party going all night.

Overall:
Overall:
Submitted August 16, 2019 by will love in concord, NC
"Unless you can justify having a club standard rig in your apt or house, THIS is for you"
Pioneer is on the outs - Pioneer big box sold the DJ part - rumored to be sold again. They haven't innovated since NXS series YEARS ago. Their controllers are plastic rerun crap in comparison.The only thing that takes away from Denon is their Engine Prime software (used to scan songs for grids n key) isn't as mature as the rest. BUT... they just bought a software company and a completely new revision will be coming sooner rather than later. And the hardware... ooh is the hardware so much better. I LOVE having the screen center showing all 4 tracks - makes it so much easier to mix on 3-4 decks having them all right there even compared to their club offering (which not only is better made and more feature packed but is HALF price for two decks and a mixer compared to a Pioneer set up. I started on Technics, then Serato Scratch bc I was trying to hold onto vinyl for dear life. After that Pioneer changed the game - then they just quit because for close to a decade they ran the game. NO MORE.
24 Year DJ / Producer / Club event promoter
Drum and Bass / Trap / Dubstep / Halftime / Hip-Hop / Grime
32 of 37 people (86%) people found this review helpful. Did you?

Submitted May 27, 2020 by Ryan J in Baltimore, MD
"Worst controller ever!!!"
I’m on my 4th replacement unit from Denon DJ due to bad broken jog wheels. I originally bought the Prime 4 when it first came out but they it I received had issues with the soundboard so I returned it to zZounds. I waited a couple months and repurchased the Prime 4 on May 1st 2020 o pop yo to have a unit with defective unresponsive jog wheels a couple days ago. Instead of returning it to zZounds I decided to go through Denon DJ (BIG MISTAKE). They sent me a brand new replacement unit right away. I then sent them the original unit I had bought. Well the brand replacement unit they sent me also has broken jog wheels and now I’m stuck waiting for another replacement unit. Four (4) broken Prime 4 units is not a coincidence. I should’ve returned the original defective Prime 4 to zZounds instead of going through Denon DJ. Beware and save your money for something else. While these Prime units have so many features they also have so many problems with no fix.
6 of 10 people (60%) people found this review helpful. Did you?