Crown XLI2500 Power Amplifier 750 Watts
Crown has done it again, designing a high-quality power amp for use in the real world, all at an incredible price. The Crown XLI2500 power amplifier represents a leap in affordable, quality power amplification. The XLI2500 has the power, reliable performance, and ease of use to be used by musicians, DJs, and entertainers as well as houses of worship, discos, and pubs.
The Crown XLI2500 power amp has all the connections you need in order to get hooked up, including RCA and XLR inputs plus Speakon and binding post outputs. Other features include user selectable input sensitivity of 0.755V or 1.4V, stereo/parallel/bridge-mono mode, power/fault/signal presence/clip indicators, forced-air cooling; and protection against shorts, no-load, on/off thumps and radio-frequency interference.
With over six decades of experience designing and building rock-solid products, Crown is the standard in amplifier technology. So check out the affordable Crown XLI Series. They are a powerful example of quality and value.
- Stereo/parallel/bridge-mono mode
- User selectable input sensitivity - 0.775V and 1.4V
- Efficient forced-air cooling prevents excessive thermal buildup
- Electronically balanced RCA and XLR inputs; binding post and Speakon outputs
- Two level controls, power switch, power LED, and six LEDs which indicate signal presence, clip and fault for each channel
- Protection against shorts, no-load, on/off thumps and radio-frequency interference
zZounds is an authorized dealer of Crown products.
- Power Output:
- - 4 Ohms Stereo: 750 watts per channel
- - 8 Ohms Stereo: 500 watts per channel
- - 8 Ohms Bridge Mono: 1,500 watts
- Channels: 2
- Sensitivity (full rated power at 8 ohms): 0.775V or 1.4V
- Signal to Noise Ratio (below rated power 20Hz to 20kHz, A-Weighted): > 100 dB
- Total Harmonic Distortion (THD) (20Hz - 20kHz): < 0.5-percent
- Inter Modulation Distortion (60Hz and 7kHz at 4:1 from full rated output to -40 dB): = / < 0.35 percent
- Frequency Response (at 1W, 20Hz - 20kHz): 0 dB, -1 dB
- Crosstalk (below rated power):
- - at 1kHz: -75 dB
- - at 20kHz: - 59 dB
- Damping Factor (from 10Hz to 400Hz, 8 ohms): > 200
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 3.5 x 19 x 12.4 inches
- Weight: 29.7 lbs
- Weight, Dimensions, and Manufacturer Part Numbers
Manufacturer Part Number (MPN):