Boss TE-2 Tera Echo Pedal
Powered by Multi-Dimensional Processing technology (MDP), the Boss TE-2 Tera Echo produces a dynamic stereo ambient effect that goes far beyond traditional delay and reverb.
Multi-Dimensional Processing for Superior Tone
Roland's innovative Multi-Dimensional Processing (MDP) analyzes audio signals in many dimensions and applies ideal effects to each. By giving different dynamic changes relative to the input signal in real time, MDP can create bold sounds with a previously unattainable range of expression.
Get a closer look at the TE-2 Tera Echo with this video from Boss:
TE-2: Inspirational Echo
Thanks to MDP, the TE-2 delivers an amazing ambience effect that satisfies and inspires. Complex internal processing produces an incredibly deep and spacious sound, dramatically enhancing the straight guitar tone without overwhelming it. Through the TE-2's simple, familiar stompbox controls and incredible sensitivity to your playing dynamics, an extremely wide range of sounds can be achieved. And with the expressive Freeze function, you can hold the current effect sound to create rich soundscapes for lead playing and sonic exploration.
The 100th BOSS Compact Series Model
The TE-2 Tera Echo represents a milestone as the 100th model in the long history of the BOSS compact series. Starting with the release of the OD-1 Overdrive in 1977, BOSS' legendary stompboxes have been integral tools of artistic expression for millions of players around the world. Fueled by a spirit of dedication and innovation that began nearly four decades ago, the TE-2 carries on the BOSS legacy of bringing inspiring, leading-edge technologies to musicians everywhere.
- Next-generation BOSS compact pedal with innovative Multi-Dimensional Processing, realized with proprietary technology and custom DSP
- Rich, spacious echo and ambience effects
- Dramatically enhances the direct tone, but never overwhelms it
- Freeze function holds the ambient sound for lead backing and sound effects
- Ultra-responsive to volume changes and playing dynamics
- Wide range of sound adjustment with simple controls
- Mono/stereo input and output
zZounds is an authorized dealer of Boss products.
- Pedal switch
- E. LEVEL knob
- TONE knob
- FEEDBACK knob
- S-TIME (Spread Time) knob
Power Supply: Alkaline battery (9V, 6LR61) or Carbon-zinc battery (9V, 6F22)
AC adaptor (sold separately)
- Weight, Dimensions, and Manufacturer Part Numbers
Manufacturer Part Number (MPN):