Spend less time setting up your gear and more time enjoying it. The Bose L1 Model 1S Single B2 bass system delivers a potent combination of portability and performance. It's compact and light enough to make setup quick and easy, yet powerful enough to fill a mid-sized venue. Includes one B2 bass module for more flexibility and even greater power at the low end.
Learn more with this exclusive zZounds video from Bose:
Check out our exclusive run-down of the Bose L1 Model 1S with B2 Bass Module:
Put your PA behind you
The vertical configuration of the system's small, closely spaced drivers allows the L1 Model 1S system to project sound forward and to the sides -- delivering 180-degree coverage -- but very little up and down, reducing unwanted reverberation. This produces consistent tonal balance as sound spreads more evenly across the stage and into the audience, and the volume level drops off much more slowly than with a conventional speaker.
Unique Bose technologies enable the system to serve as both PA and monitor. It can be positioned behind or to the side of the performer -- and you hear just what the audience hears. You're in control, and there's no need for conventional monitors, mixers and PA systems.
Spatial Dispersion and Articulated Array speaker technologies in the loudspeaker produce wide, uniform sound coverage. The 12 small drivers are arranged using Articulated Array speaker technology in a slim, vertical enclosure -- creating nearly 180…
degrees of horizontal coverage and consistent tonal balance.
Convenience to goThe three components of the L1 Model 1S system -- upper array, lower extension and power stand -- connect quickly and easily without the need for separate speaker stands. Setup and breakdown take just minutes. And everything stores neatly into the included carry bags, making transport easy, too.
B2 Bass Module: Full, flexible bassThe B2 bass module's highly efficient speaker design features two 10" (13.3 cm), high-output, high-excursion drivers that produce deep, strong bass from a small enclosure. Three level settings provide flexibility of output. When connected to your L1 system's power stand, active equalization circuitry automatically adjusts bass signal appropriately. The compact enclosure is easy to transport, set up and break down, with a small footprint that takes up considerably less space than traditional bass cabs required for same performance. Interlocking end caps let you securely stack two modules together on their sides.
The high-performance B2 bass module includes three settings for increased flexibility. The normal setting is ideal for bass guitar or when miking a kick drum. A higher setting is designed for DJ/music playback applications. And the lower setting works well for acoustic guitar and vocals.
Learn more about the B2 with this video from Bose:
Multichannel flexibilityAdd an optional Bose ToneMatch mixer to expand the system with more input channels and connect additional instruments and microphones. ToneMatch mixers also give you powerful, proprietary tone-shaping tools to fine-tune your sound.
Features:- Recommended for audiences up to 300
- 12-speaker articulated line array delivers 180-degree horizontal sound coverage
- Produces the most consistent tonal balance with less volume drop-off over distance
- System's interconnecting pieces allow for easy transport, setup and breakdown
- B2 bass module included (with two 10" woofers)
- Integrated power amplifiers in the power stand provide clean, precise amplification for L1 Model 1S system with up to two B1 bass modules or one B2 bass module
- ToneMatch(R) port on power stand for digital audio and power connection to optional ToneMatch T4S mixer.
- Analog input, trim control and signal/clip LED for line-level analog input via 1/4" TRS cable. Can be used for instruments or other audio sources like DJ mixers, MP3 players, computers or DVD systems.
- Bass module out for amplified bass output signal to one or two B1 bass modules or one B2 bass module. L1 system automatically adjusts equalization appropriately when bass modules are connected.
- Interlocking design of the four lightweight components eliminates the need for speaker stands and speaker wires. Setup takes only minutes.
- Four retractable legs fold out of power stand simultaneously for quick setup and compact transport.
- Convenient carry bags -- one each for the loudspeaker, power stand and bass module -- make getting to and from your gig that much easier.
See how Foreigner uses Bose L1 Systems in this video: