Spend less time setting up your gear and more time enjoying it. The Bose L1 Model 1S system with Single B1 bass module delivers a potent combination of portability and performance. It's compact and light enough to make setup quick and easy, yet powerful enough to fill a mid-sized venue. This system works well for solo musicians, bands and public speakers. Includes one B1 bass module for enhanced low-end performance.
Learn more with this exclusive zZounds video from Bose:
Put your PA behind you
The vertical configuration of the system's small, closely spaced drivers allows the L1 Model 1S system to project sound forward and to the sides -- delivering 180-degree coverage -- but very little up and down, reducing unwanted reverberation. This produces consistent tonal balance as sound spreads more evenly across the stage and into the audience, and the volume level drops off slower than with a conventional speaker.
Spatial Dispersion and Articulated Array speaker technologies in the loudspeaker produce wide, uniform sound coverage. The 12 small drivers are arranged using Articulated Array speaker technology in a slim, vertical enclosure creating nearly 180 degrees of horizontal coverage and consistent tonal balance.
Unique Bose(R) technology enables the system to serve as both a PA and monitor. It can be positioned behind or to the side of the performer -- and you hear just what the audience hears.
B1 Bass Module: Deep bass from small enclosures
The B1 bass module is…
a more portable bass option. It is considerably lighter and smaller than conventional bass bins required for the same performance. And it ensures more accurate amplification of lower notes for most voices and instruments.
The Bose B1 bass module's highly efficient speaker design delivers deep, strong bass from small enclosure. The B1 bass module features two 5.25" (13.3 cm), high-output, high-excursion drivers that produce deep, strong bass from a small enclosure. When connected to power stand, active equalization circuitry automatically adjusts bass signal appropriately.
The B1 bass module's compact, lightweight enclosure is easy to transport, set up and break down, with a small footprint that takes up considerably less space than traditional bass cabs required for the same performance. Interlocking feet let you securely stack up to four modules together on their sides.
With the L1 Model 1S system, you can add a second B1 module or power one B2 bass module for more flexibility and even greater power.
Convenience to goThe three components of the L1 Model 1S system -- upper array, lower extension and power stand -- connect quickly and easily without the need for separate speaker stands. Setup and breakdown take just minutes. And everything stores neatly into the included carry bags, making transport easy, too.
Multichannel flexibilityAdd an optional Bose ToneMatch mixer to expand the system with more input channels and connect additional instruments and microphones. ToneMatch mixers also give you powerful, proprietary tone-shaping tools to fine-tune your sound.
Features:- Designed for audiences up to 300
- 12-speaker articulated line array delivers 180-degree horizontal sound coverage
- Produces consistent tonal balance with less volume drop-off over distance
- System's interconnecting pieces allow for easy transport, setup and breakdown
- B1 bass module included
- Integrated power amplifiers in the power stand provide clean, precise amplification for your L1 Model 1S system with up to two B1 bass modules or one B2 bass module.
- ToneMatch(R) port on power stand for digital audio and power connection to optional ToneMatch T4S mixer.
- Analog input, trim control and signal/clip LED for line-level analog input via 1/4" TRS phone cable which can be used for instruments or other audio sources like DJ mixers, MP3 players, computers or DVD systems.
- Bass module out for amplified bass output signal to the bass module. L1 system automatically adjusts equalization appropriately when bass modules are connected.
- Interlocking design of the lightweight components eliminates the need for speaker stands and speaker wires. Setup takes only minutes.
- Four retractable legs fold out of power stand simultaneously for quick setup and compact transport.
- Convenient carry bags -- one each for the loudspeaker, power stand and bass module -- make getting to and from your gig that much easier.
See how Foreigner uses the L1 System: