Bose L1 Model II with B2 Bass Module
Spend less time setting up your gear and more time enjoying it. The Bose(r) L1 Model II system with single B2 Bass Module delivers wide coverage and smooth tonal balance. And it's packed with proprietary Bose technologies designed to improve your amplified sound. Like the original, award-winning Bose L1 system, the Model II sound system is an all-in-one innovation that replaces conventional monitors, mixers and PA speakers. This package includes one B2 bass module for more flexibility and even greater power at the low end.
Hear why Steven Kellogg plays house concerts through a Bose L1 Model II system:
Check out our exclusive interview with Jamie Kent about why he uses the Bose L1 Model II:
- L1 Model II Power Stand and Cord
- Power Stand Carrying Bag
- L1 Model II Cylindrical Radiator(r) Loudspeaker (top and bottom)
- Loudspeaker Carrying Bags
- B2 Bass Module and Cable
Sound advantages -- only from Bose
The system's breakthrough loudspeaker produces wide, uniform sound coverage of nearly 180 degrees -- onstage and throughout an audience of up to 500 -- with little dropoff in volume and tone. The Model II system also features Articulated Array speaker technology for better tonal balance. The loudspeaker's 24 vertically mounted drivers are precisely angled to create clearer highs and more consistent tone in the room. Even people off to the sides of these stage speakers enjoy well-balanced, detailed sound.
B2 Bass Module included: Full, flexible bass
The high-performance B2 bass module delivers greater low-frequency output when you need more powerful bass for larger audiences. The module includes three settings for increased flexibility. The normal setting is ideal for bass guitar or when miking a kick drum. A higher setting is designed for DJ/music playback applications. And the lower setting works well for acoustic guitar and vocals.
The B2 bass module's highly efficient speaker design features two 10" (13.3 cm) high-output, high-excursion drivers that produce deep, strong bass from a small enclosure. Three level settings provide flexibility of output. When connected to the L1 Model II power stand, active equalization circuitry automatically adjusts bass signal appropriately. The B2 bass module's small footprint takes up considerably less space than traditional bass cabs required for the same performance. Interlocking end caps let you securely stack two modules together on their sides.
Learn more about the B2 with this video from Bose:
Light and easy
The L1 Model II power stand weighs only 24 pounds, and its four retractable legs make it very easy to transport and set up. The power stand also has a simplified control section; the single line-level input can be used with instruments, mics, mixers, laptops, MP3 players or DVD systems.
All of the system's components are also built to handle the road. The loudspeaker has a rugged, reinforced grille, and each package includes padded carrying bags for major components.
Add an optional Bose ToneMatch mixer to expand the system with more input channels and connect additional instruments and microphones. ToneMatch mixers also give you powerful, proprietary tone-shaping tools to fine-tune your sound.
- Recommended for audiences up to 500
- 24-speaker articulated line array delivers 180-degree horizontal sound coverage
- Spatial Dispersion and Articulated Array speaker technologies for the most consistent tonal balance with less volume drop-off over distance
- System's interconnecting pieces allow for easy transport, setup and breakdown
- B2 bass module included
- Integrated power amplifiers in the power stand provide clean, precise amplification for L1 Model 1S system with up to two B1 bass modules or one B2 bass module
- ToneMatch(R) port on power stand for digital audio and power connection to optional ToneMatch T4S mixer
- Analog input, trim control and signal/clip LED for line-level analog input via 1/4" TRS cable. Can be used for instruments or other audio sources like DJ mixers, MP3 players, computers or DVD systems.
- Bass module out for amplified bass output signal to one or two B1 bass modules or one B2 bass module. L1 system automatically adjusts equalization appropriately when bass modules are connected.
- Interlocking design of the four lightweight components eliminates the need for speaker stands and speaker wires. Setup takes only minutes.
- Four retractable legs fold out of power stand simultaneously for quick setup and compact transport.
- Convenient carry bags -- one each for the loudspeaker, power stand and bass module -- make getting to and from your gig that much easier.
zZounds is an authorized dealer of Bose products.