The Audio-Technica HDC313A/1.2 is a replaceable, detachable headphone cable with a 3.5mm (1/8") plug and AD2C connectors for Audio-Technica LS-series headphones such as the ATH-LS400, ATH-LS300, ATH-LS200, ATH-LS70, and ATH-LS50.
- Detachable headphone cable with high-purity copper wire 6N-OFC + OFC
- Twisted pair cabling reduces external noise
- Flexible transparent PVC sheath for easy wrapping
- High-rigidity aluminum sleeve with knurling design for easy gripping, reduces unwanted resonance
- Cords are designed with built-in wires to give it flexible adjustability
- Audio Designed Detachable Coaxial (A2DC) connector designed for noise resistance and ease of maintenance
- Recommended models: ATH-LS400, ATH-LS300, ATH-LS200, ATH-LS70, ATH-LS50