The Audio-Technica Artist Elite AE2300 cardioid instrument microphone features Audio-Technica's propriety double-dome diaphragm construction, giving it high-frequency and transient response that far exceeds typical dynamic microphones. With a rugged, low-profile design and the ability to handle high SPLs, the AE2300 is a versatile performer, able to capture sound from guitar amps, brass and woodwinds, drums and percussion instruments with equal clarity and precision.
The double-dome diaphragm construction allows the AE2300 to maintain directionality across the entire frequency range, while introducing only the slightest off-axis coloration (frequency response is nearly identical at 0*, 90* and 180*) for excellent phase cohesion in multiple-mic setups. The microphone is also equipped with a switchable low-pass filter that cuts out harsh, high-frequency noise, such as hiss from a guitar amp or high-hat bleed into the snare, without negatively affecting the overall tone of an instrument - an especially useful tool in live settings to get a clear, focused sound.
- Instrument mic for guitar amps, brass and woodwinds, drums and percussion instruments
- Excels in high-SPL applications
- Proprietary double-dome diaphragm construction that improves high-frequency and transient response
- Maintains directionality across the entire frequency range
- Minimal off-axis coloration (frequency response is nearly identical at 0*, 90*, and 180*) helps…
to maintain phase cohesion in multiple microphone setups
- Switchable low-pass filter removes harsh, high-frequency hiss without negatively affecting the overall tone of an instrument
- Low-profile design allows microphone to be placed easily and unobtrusively in a wide variety of setups
- Rugged, brass metal construction ensures dependable performance in live music applications
- Includes AT8471 isolation stand clamp for 5/8"-27 threaded stands, 5/8"-27 to 3/8"-16 threaded adapter, and a soft protective pouch